First off just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the Forum helping me out from planning this trip to hunting tips and tricks. I’m going to write this story Day by Day so let’s get it started.

Day 1 - Traveling Nightmare.
Trip Started out on September 13th I got off work nice and early made my way for the Fort McMurray Airport on route to Edmonton – Vancouver then to Prince George where my friends would pick me up and drive to Tatogga Lake. I made it through Security rather smooth as I only had a carry on since my gear was already with my friend in BC. I clear Security and Notice my flight in delayed no Biggy its only 20 min and I have a 3 hr. layover in Edmonton. As the 4th Delay pops up without a word from Air Canada the Plane arrives finally now my layover is only 1 Hr. cutting it close but manageable. The Pilot steps off the plane and tells the lady at the front desk that plane has issues and won’t be leaving today. I immediately start panicking Run upstairs and chat with the lady at the front counter, she says there are no more flight leaving here today my only option would be to drive to Edmonton and catch the 8:30Pm flight to Vancouver. Its 3:45 now in McMurray I way the options and decide I have to go for it as my friends would be waiting for me in Prince George and we still had a 9Hr drive to the Float plane that was booked for 11:00am the next morning. I manage to get the last rental car in the airport and drive to Edmonton with 1 Min to spare as the plane was already boarding. I arrive in Vancouver and once again run into a delayed played flying into Prince George, after waiting an additional 2 hrs. in Van I arrive in Prince George at 1:00am we settle in the truck for a 9Hr drive and arrive at the Tatogga Lake Lodge at 10:00am. With a sigh of relief I cannot believe it worked out that we made it, once arriving to Tatogga lake the weather clouds over and were socked in after chatting with Clayton with alpineLakesair he feels he can get us in flying low and taking the highway.

https://youtu.be/eZs9wvUKDuE