Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Roadblocks starting NOW

Re: Roadblocks starting NOW

Don't say . " BINGO!" cuz everyone will come a running, who don't like Bingo? Bingo is still popular among many people, even in Kammy Double Wammy.

Jelly -- What wood Willy Nelson do ----> It's 5 O'Clock some where --> Lot's a problems hunter's, we can't fix that, butt we can fix a drink! Pour it on strong.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 09-21-2018 at 05:56 PM. Reason: What wood Jimmy Buffet do?

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    Don't say . " BINGO!" cuz everyone will come a running, who don't like Bingo? Bingo is still popular among many people, even in Kammy Double Wammy.

Jelly -- What wood Willy Nelson do ----> It's 5 O'Clock some where --> Lot's a problems hunter's, we can't fix that, butt we can fix a drink! Pour it on strong.
    Willie Nelson doesn’t drink
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

jell--bell.,...No one mocks Thee Alphonses -- Joe n Willy -- Heroes to many

i think his jeans are too baggy...idle no more...was it his wiffy so called diet? and gain 30lb? alphonse
    needs that diet..

finny yur a fashion model and follow billy idle, and the miracle diet was a riot, -- No one mocks Joe in reg 5 or your Wanted Dead or Alive!
    finny not too skinny, you want to be a winner not a loser --
    Jelly ( Poke ) My hawn chis --> finny too skinny? Needs more Salty --
    Last edited by Jelvis; 09-21-2018 at 06:50 PM. Reason: MULE DEER are thee perfect wild animal in the world

Food for thought
    works both ways

the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin that has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.

Last edited by one-shot-wonder; 09-21-2018 at 07:12 PM.

I said months a go he was a LIAR and he was only out there for the Band only - he could give 2 Shits about us whitey hunters ! hes a Prick ! the Indians are taking over all the land and the game in BC soon you will not be able to hunt without paying the indians and be told when and where you can hunt ! Mark my WORDS ! jmo RJ

Quote Originally Posted by one-shot-wonder View Post
    I wonder what concessions hunters will have with their understanding....."more details to follow next week" .....oh boy, I sure hope my LEH will still be good come November

jell... to skinny wahHHHh only i wish...

Hmmm pulled cattleguards going back....hmmmm at what cost? Stopping the entire hunt? Million $$$$...truckloads of free beef ?
    Wanna bet the details wont be released..the truth will not be released..hunters and taxpayers will pay the cost..
    chef joey..and the crew should recieve the bill for reinstalling the cattleguards..
    Next week some points will be let out..not tge details..secret squirril stuff.
    Sorry bullshit..imo
    steven