Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Roadblocks starting NOW

Re: Roadblocks starting NOW

will it would appear alphonse has tried to stop hunting there for 20 years....last time i was in chezacut the harvest tactics looked very aggresive by the locals...

I just wrote into CBC and Global asking for a storey on why illegal road blocks are not getting removed by the RCMP in region 5 area of BC?
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Issue being, and point being made, is that if you drill thru the posts 80 to 90% of the folks on HBC have not contributed a hunting story, a picture, a trail cam video of a potential victim.

They debate.
    To think that HBC is a legitimate high level platform on politics......nuts.
    No one take my remarks personally as they are not directed at anyone specifically.

HBC stands for HUNTING BC and craves hunting content.
    I am not saying that some of the political issues we face, as outdoorsmen, are not extremely important.

What I am struggling with is that many hard core hunters, that could share so so much on OUR sport, do not visit this site.

Question is why is that if this is a hunting website.
    Answer is obvious.

Come on guys.....post some HUNTING shit.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Issue being, and point being made, is that if you drill thru the posts 80 to 90% of the folks on HBC have not contributed a hunting story, a picture, a trail cam video of a potential victim.

They debate.
    No one take my remarks personally as they are not directed at anyone specifically.

I am not saying that some of the political issues we face, as outdoorsmen, are not extremely important.

What I am struggling with is that many hard core hunters, that could share so so much on OUR sport, do not visit this site.

Answer is obvious.

Ive noticed in the last year or so that the site has gotten way more political/ currents events than hunting, if I want that stuff I’ll go to a news site, unless it directly has to do with hunting I’ll go to a news site, let’s get back to posting pics of dead stuff and hunting stories

Hmmm was in a restaurant today to meet a couple of moose hunters..there was a table right next to me looking at a cell phone screen of the Raven lake road being deactivated..laughing ....all were indians ..someone who had that phone was present when the road was vandalized..couldnt help myself..was like watching a slow motion train wreck..actually were big equipment used.
    Steven

Hey Steve you had your chance that a lotta guys on here have said, " If I see these guys! " You and the moose hunters cood have engaged a conversation and see where it goes from there?
    Jel -- Maybe clear some stuff up -- might end up knowing each udder and talk it over --? Just sayin, you had your chance so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post

They debate.

Answer is obvious.

I would suggest a couple of very simple reasons for this. On this site, when people post good hunting stories, they are questioned and challenged in 'some' way. It's disheartening. And second, all of a sudden, the place they hunted is full of people. Look at Hunter1947's shed hunts. He used to have great video and images, now you just see video of his velcro runners walking through the forest toward an antler.
    Just sayin.

Hmmm yes Jelly I was there..but there was 15 indians there.. plus 4 other tables...hell even most of the women were bigger than me. .lol
    I had out of town guests..there is a time I pick that will mean far more than a disagreement in a restaurant. .
    However I did view 30 seconds of the video..
    Cheers
    Steven

Ok yah - You did the right thing as far as I can see, Steve, your not ignorant that's for sure buddy.
    Jel -- Stevie wonder - keep up the good posts - bro

Quote Originally Posted by J_T View Post
    I would suggest a couple of very simple reasons for this. On this site, when people post good hunting stories, they are questioned and challenged in 'some' way. It's disheartening. And second, all of a sudden, the place they hunted is full of people. Look at Hunter1947's shed hunts. He used to have great video and images, now you just see video of his velcro runners walking through the forest toward an antler.
    Just sayin.
    It’s truth..loose lips sink ships.
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)