Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Roadblocks starting NOW

Re: Roadblocks starting NOW

How does one go about blocking someone on this site.Im tired of a certain delusional poet

It's really beyond belief now.

This shit has to stop!

Alphonse can go f**k himself as far as I'm concerned....

What about the property holders on the other side? Are they blocking Anah Lake Rd. And the 4500 road? There was a cabin for sale, I wonder how much the value has gone down and what about the poor person trying to sell it?

The authorities are not enforcing the law.
    Hunter convoy? On the next one maybe we should all show up and find a way thru.
    Could turn it into a media circus - that would get some attention. Good attention?

This is for all the FN and NDP spinners, there is no native culture in this Province. Blocking roads and stopping there fellow man from harvesting, is not a sign of cultural integrity.
    It is indeed a whole pile of other stuff which you can try and figure out yourself.
    Hmmmmm........
    Blacktailaholic

I would suggest a posse to sort this out. After that I would deactivate every road going to and from the Rez.
    " We must strive to touch the land gently and care for it as true stewards, that those who follow us and assess our record may see that our mark on the land was one of respect and love, not cruelty and disdain."

Robert B. Oetting

Proud BC Resident Hunter

WOW funny where is our buddy Gcreek on this pretty silent at the moment, total bullshit, it was because of his band that they started the cow moose sticker awareness program
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Quote Originally Posted by Island Idiots View Post
    I would suggest a posse to sort this out. After that I would deactivate every road going to and from the Rez.
    Permanent road blocks to keep them on the land that’s so important to them, or why not “build a wall”, see how quickly they’re crying that they can’t get by living “traditionally” like the constantly spout off about.

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    WOW funny where is our buddy Gcreek on this pretty silent at the moment, total bullshit, it was because of his band that they started the cow moose sticker awareness program
    As said before, I support any legally gained effort to help the moose population increase again. This isn't one of them.

For everyone's info, the latest story in the Tribune states that Joe and the Forest minister have talked and MOF was replacing cattleguards today. At our cost again.

It will be interesting what the results of the meeting are going to be.

The road closures in 5-12B only bring things back to before there was logging in our area. All done by mutual agreement of local stakeholders and Government. Not by grandstanding and illegal activities.

We need to stand together and roll up on the closure en masse. We can wrangle a D9 dozer and a bunch of scary big white Boyd can we not?