Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Roadblocks starting NOW

Re: Roadblocks starting NOW

Quote Originally Posted by lip_ripper00 View Post
    Excellent!! ... let’s just tear ourselves apart from within! First we need to get on the same page, and from the look at this thread, we are miles apart.
    well, we are pretty good at doing that (ripping ourselves apart from within).
    and, we've been doing it for quite sometime now.

They take and don't give back why do they get away with this if we did this kind of stuff we would be in jail..
    Hunting Elk Is All About Finding Them ,If You Can't Find Them Keep Trying ..

Funny how the exposing of truth gets removed and the Indian bashing carries on...….

Agenda?

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    Funny how the exposing of truth gets removed and the Indian bashing carries on...….

Agenda?

Agenda is to have everyone treated equally, all citizens of Canada are equal, no special rights etc. Otherwise the bashing will always be there and when Natives abuse their powers it just irritates people even more.. Thank the government for creating this mess.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    Agenda is to have everyone treated equally, all citizens of Canada are equal, no special rights etc. Otherwise the bashing will always be there and when Natives abuse their powers it just irritates people even more.. Thank the government for creating this mess.
    It is still not right regardless, interesting what is encouraged on this site..... bashing Indians, shooting cows, soliciting beer money in the name of "canine removal", what's next?

I agree that we the people have let our governments create the mess with Natives but this kind of crap doesn't accomplish anything and never will.

Quote Originally Posted by labguy View Post
    Id be very interested if you could explain this post further.
    Ask the moderator that removed posts to explain what went on.

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post

Agenda?
    Which "exposing of truth" got removed?

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    Exactly - this is the one thing most people seem to agree on.
    I wish I knew how to channel this outrage. Its not just hunters feeling this.

Edit - ok I just read the last couple posts. Some "truth" was removed. Interesting.
    Either way browingboy nailed it. As long as the authority sit on their asses in Victoria / Ottawa, this will escalate and lives will eventually be lost.
    Last edited by Island Roo; 09-23-2018 at 09:14 AM.

I just read my last post - maybe we are already fxxxed as far as what goes on in Victoria / Ottawa. (Not entirely)
    But the rules need to be enforced on all citizens. Not only are the rules siding with minority groups, but the laws only being enforced against other groups.

bearvalley...It seems that 10 posts were conveniently removed overnight.
    The moderators and the owner of HBC has best think about where their selective message deliverance has gotten us today. ////

idle no more????

So if they're setting up illegal roadblocks, and the RCMP won't do anything about it, then let's get some equipment together, and dig up all the FSR's and make them impassible even by quad...if we can't use em, don't let them use them either...then, dig up the road in front of the reserve....if two wrongs don't make a right, how about three....