Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Roadblocks starting NOW

Re: Roadblocks starting NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Island Roo View Post
    I just read my last post - maybe we are already fxxxed as far as what goes on in Victoria / Ottawa. (Not entirely)
    But the rules need to be enforced on all citizens. Not only are the rules siding with minority groups, but the laws only being enforced against other groups.

And bashing them on a forum does what?

There are some here whose personal, economic and perhaps other agendas are only too obvious to we who are mere resident, native-born, taxpaying BC people who may well have decades of personal, volunteer experience in environmental issues and activities.

I DO NOT trust the GOs, the NDP politicians, the "Indians" and I will NEVER acquiesce to or "obey" any so-called "national government" composed of the latter. I will NEVER accept any GO telling me where I may hunt, or, having special access to BC wildlife.

HBC, IMO, should represent the ORDINARY BC hunter and fxxk then GOs, Indians and foreign hunters!!!
    Last edited by BgBlkDg; 09-23-2018 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BgBlkDg View Post
    There are some here whose personal, economic and perhaps other agendas are only too obvious to we who are mere resident, native-born, taxpaying BC people who may well have decades of personal, volunteer experience in environmental issues and activities.

I DO NOT trust the GOs, the NDP politicians, the "Indians" and I will NEVER acquiesce to or "obey" any so-called "national government" composed of the former. I will NEVER accept any GO telling me where I may hunt, or, having special access to BC wildlife.

HBC, IMO, should represent the ORDINARY BC hunter and fxxk then GOs, Indians and foreign hunters!!!
    Well, that was blunt and to the point.
    LMAO

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Yeah, yeah....

Its always “exposing the truth”

or others might call it “furthering a personal agenda and using any thread topic possible to do so”

There might be a conspiracy here, but it’s not from HBC. If you are just here to be disruptive, I’m happy to help you to the door.
    Last edited by Gateholio; 09-23-2018 at 10:53 AM.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

I'm telling you, you, thee resident hunter are thee most important thing there iz for continued hunting in BC, you buy the leh aps, the tags, the license the hunting stuff and fuel and everything involved in legal hunting BC
    --- No one else is keeping hunting alive and well as thee resident hunter and our Ministry knows that already --
    Jel - the best to all resident hunters thru out BC in 2018 and beyond --

I DO NOT trust the GOs, the NDP politicians, the "Indians" and I will NEVER acquiesce to or "obey" any so-called "national government" composed of the latter. I will NEVER accept any GO telling me where I may hunt, or, having special access to BC wildlife.

That a boy Dewey....give em hell.

At least you “call a spade a spade” and we know where you stand.
    Thats more than I can say for the “so called hunters that are antis in camo”.

Have you had any GO’s tell you where you couldn’t go lately?

I think, Mike, that "people are figuring out" that the GOs and Indians, are not the most credible players in this game. Frankly, I think you might be surprised at the opinions I hear expressed by ordinary BC folks in, for example, the famed hunting region of the Kootenays.

To insinuate that there is some sort of "scam" by many resident hunters in any group is simply bizarre, IMO.

I think, Mike, that "people are figuring out" that the GOs and Indians, are not the most credible players in this game. Frankly, I think you might be surprised at the opinions I hear expressed by ordinary BC folks in, for example, the famed hunting region of the Kootenays.

To insinuate that there is some sort of "scam" by many resident hunters in any group is simply bizarre, IMO.
    Hey Dewey, I think I can speak for Mike and myself both in this instance, it isn’t the average, everyday resident hunter that we are concerning ourselves with. It is an organization that supposedly represents hunters and seems to want to keep things disruptive between RHs and GOs and Indians and ranchers to make them look like they are doing something for hunting. Quite obvious this isn’t necessarily their modus operendai.. A few on this site would like the general group to keep their blinders on. The finger pointing in this particular issue of moose populations should be pointed at everyone who has ever harvested a moose. We are all in this together.

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    Nope, no card. Nor have I ever been or ever will be eligible.

Have lived with Native friends and neighbors nearly my entire life. Been welcomed into their homes, went to school with, cowboyed, shared laughs and the odd beer with many and been called racist by some of them. Find it sad that peer pressure and lack of personal pride and responsibility prevents many from taking advantage of the abilities to better themselves through schooling and business opportunities that taxpayers like myself and many on this site provide. Too bad it's so much easier to pull the other guy down than give them a hand up.

Have seen firsthand how jealousy towards those who want to better themselves works on the Rez.
    So true gcreek,
    The last time I checked the people of British Columbia own the Moose, not Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    Hey Dewey, I think I can speak for Mike and myself both in this instance, it isn’t the average, everyday resident hunter that we are concerning ourselves with. It is an organization that supposedly represents hunters and seems to want to keep things disruptive between RHs and GOs and Indians and ranchers to make them look like they are doing something for hunting. Quite obvious this isn’t necessarily their modus operendai.. A few on this site would like the general group to keep their blinders on. The finger pointing in this particular issue of moose populations should be pointed at everyone who has ever harvested a moose. We are all in this together.
    okay, I get it, you and bear hate the organization.
    And some hate you both.
    And most of us "just don't give a shit"!!
    We want to move on, and deal with the frickin issues at hand!

Can we all do this now....!!!?????
    Or are some of you so old, "you can't change"!!!!
    Starting to think this is a bitch site for "old dogs" that can't learn a "new trick".

Lets everyone get over it, and try to fix the real problem right now, or everyone, RH or GO, won't have some areas to hunt,
    or you will, but will have to pay a "Ransom"!!!