Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Roadblocks starting NOW

Re: Roadblocks starting NOW

Quote Originally Posted by scoutlt1 View Post
    It's really beyond belief now.

This shit has to stop!

Alphonse can go f**k himself as far as I'm concerned....
    YUP ONLY gonna get WORSE ! RJ

The FN are eventually going to shoot them selves in the foot big time.

Eventually this poking, will tip the balance and there will be a major backlash in many forms..
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Everyone should be calling RCMP and filing complaints, or discrimination charges against RCMP as they won’t uphold the law
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

It’s going to boil down to simple economics. Hit the FN brethren in the wallet where it hurts.
    Dont hire any of their equipment operators or contractors for anything.
    Two can play the game.
    Its actually very much moving to domestic terrorism, no tolerance for that behavior can be accepted.
    we all live by one law system,INCLUDING FIRST NATIONS!!
    If our governments will not even the playing field and enforce fair and equitable laws for all, then turf their butts out and elect people who will.
    Get your crap together Mr Horgan or you will be sent packing!
    You are nobody special, get that through your head.

The dillusional poet who dint know how to grow it, so an empty wallet, and friends in low places, with tanned faces, and dealing with human disgraces.
    -- Got in adversity helping the moose and the deer, removing the thousands of steers, went to university on a cash loan grant, doing Bio
    No one woody give me a try out
    -- So I started working out with the Rock my boys friend, a lilyounger and faster, worked at Ticket Master!
    - I got solid and faster and nimble, with my buddy Jack who was qwick and arms R thick.
    Jello--Marshy-Mello-- Hey folks on the news now --- Metis will be self-governing Ottawa moves forward with historic deal to-day.
    Last edited by Jelvis; 09-22-2018 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Bones n Crewcutz

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    The dillusional poet who dint know how to grow it, so an empty wallet, and friends in low places, with tanned faces, and dealing with human disgraces.
    -- Got in adversity helping the moose and the deer, removing the thousands of steers, went to university on a cash loan grant, doing Bio
    No one woody give me a try out
    -- So I started working out with the Rock my boys friend, a lilyounger and faster, worked at Ticket Master!
    - I got solid and faster and nimble, with my buddy Jack who was qwick and arms R thick.
    Jello--Marshy-Mello-- Hey folks on the news now --- Metis will be self-governing Ottawa moves forward with historic deal to-day.
    I’ve said this before, but I’ll say it again. You really do have an interesting way of writing. I may not always agree with what your expressing, but your posts do give a person something to think about.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    As said before, I support any legally gained effort to help the moose population increase again. This isn't one of them.
    Fair enough, with friends like this you don't need any enemies
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Quote Originally Posted by #49 View Post
    How does one go about blocking someone on this site.Im tired of a certain delusional poet
    Just go to your private messages and there is a tab for ignore list, hit it, enter Jellys name and bingo you are good to go
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

as tax payers i don't understand why we have no say in stopping there checks!!we need a government who works with everyone not special groups .the government screwed up by letting treaties drag on not me!!

Start a legal action. If everyone on HBC put I ln some money, we could sue them. Easy peezy to start a civil claim. I would sue the crown for lack of involvement and the FN bands for ruining our legal rights and for harassment. I bet I could find some case law on the matter.