Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thank you HBC

thank you HBC

I have tried to be helpful. .sharing what I know..not expecting anything other then the odd photo of others success.
    Im getting ready for moose hunting with the moose mafia again..and my travel trailer jack broke and the replacement also had issues. .
    When a HBC member out of the blue contacted me..thanking me for helping him get his 2 boys mule deer last year..THEN he explaines he is an electrical engineer. .and heard of my problem..AND the solution. .which worked.

Humbling experience. ..THANK YOU HBC.

Steven Rupp

2. Site Sponsor

Re: thank you HBC

you are a very respected guy on this site Steven.

Nice to hear someone Thanking a fellow HBC member for their help. Especially to a respect member like yourself Steve.

You did a lot for me in helping search for a friend of mine.
    will never forget that.
    thank you again.
    i will be heading to Mackenzie moose hunting again this year and will take a few moments outside of Clinton to remember Dave.
    a bad day hunting is awwwwwwww who cares as long as your hunting.

Your alright hunter, my parther and I have held hands and prayed for both of you in this time of struggle, but eh, your doing well and that's what matters buddy!
    Jelvis and Jocko in Kamloops -- The Twin Rivers -- People of the rivers -- Simpcw -- all the way -- no udders Hahahahahaha -- the best Stevie --

agreed steve when i had a small mechanical problem up the alaska highway one post one here and i had 3 people show up for help.....
    showed that to my dad he was impressed and sighned up.

Steven , although we have not met you seem like a real stand up fella ! You have offered lot's of help to members on here ,including myself of your offer to chat about deer hunting, which I will take you up on when I know when I can get away to go .

Glad someone on here helped you out ! Way to go HBC ! P.S. Have a good hunting trip !
    Arctic Lake

it's obvious you help out a lot of members, so, it's stands to reason someone decided to "pass it forward", for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkes3 View Post
    You did a lot for me in helping search for a friend of mine.
    will never forget that.
    thank you again.
    i will be heading to Mackenzie moose hunting again this year and will take a few moments outside of Clinton to remember Dave.
    It still chokes me up each time I pass the scene of Davids tradgic accident.it was the least I could do was round up another retired Paramedic..used to looking for signs of a accident.68 years experience between us..
    After the trip to Quesnel and back I guaranteed you 100 % of that road way was covered completely and David was not there.
    We just chose the wrong direction..north instead of south..DAMN.
    I enjoyed the numerous first time hunters who I had the privilege to try and assist..will always remember their excitement.
    Did not expect todays return interaction.
    Thank you again HBC
    Susan/ Steven

fozzy is offline hunting 4 a decent Mulie

Im glad you got your jack fixed up, thats great! As others have said, you help out so many its no surprise it comes back around to you.
    You are indeed a stand up guy Steven