Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tunkwa

Re: Tunkwa

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    You wouldn't have the guts to say that my face woody yah? Sorry if Dark is your sister dint mean to be rude -- my middle name is Rick so I get Rude once in a ?
    Jel? Just jokin don't get me banned! Piperdon - Hahahahahaha hold noooooo heu its rock ooo ahhh wjanooo got to go i hop u leev in kammy ahhh whha
    --- I see your sister Dark lives in Kammy and proud to show where she lives, how bout chew Pipperdon? You live in Kammy Double Wammy? too ------

Holy Phuck Jelly ! LOL Take your Meds Buddy ! RJ " Living in Kammy Double Wammy "

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    Holy Phuck Jelly ! LOL Take your Meds Buddy ! RJ " Living in Kammy Double Wammy "
    It's getting a little bit rediculous isn't it ?

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    It's getting a little bit rediculous isn't it ?
    Lol getting ridiculous?

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    RJ if you keep quoting Jel so i see what he spews i may have to cancel my new ford
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Ok you Kamloops fellas don't like jelly or want him on HBC and your honest butt at least we are narrowing it down to see who is the real class clown,
    So one is a car dealer now whoa, I don't have one vehicle anyways you rich guys got all that.
    -- haven't been out yet, I can feel it coming tho!
    I got upset over something lately, not on HBC butt in real life. It got to me really bad inside. I'm sorry for screwing up hbc and you guys in town, gotta go ---
    Jello -- Trying to be mello a good fello, trying to calm down had enuff of thee class clown and s ahhh finally getting some help - The Rock says. " Know your role!"
    Last edited by Jelvis; 09-20-2018 at 08:49 AM. Reason: JUSTINE CASTROSIS

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    RJ if you keep quoting Jel so i see what he spews i may have to cancel my new ford
    As a retiree you should be saving your money, nothing wrong with the 'ol big brown baby!
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

I used to hunt this area a few years ago and with some success. However the last time I decided to pop in there for a hunt I saw more hunters than game and some real idiots, watched a group of three share one pair of binoculars and then fire a shot into the air I'm assuming to try and "spook a buck out of the valley below". It is now written off my list of places to go. There are deer there in the area, good luck to those of you that want to road hunt hunter congested areas. For me I'll cut my own trail and find my quarry elsewhere BC is a big province.
    Hunting, fishing, drawing, and music occupied my every moment. Cares I knew not, and cared naught about them.” -John James Audubon

beeg brown baby whoa, I saw a big brown buck up Duran and Jodkooo noooo no eh iz rooc and ah bi g broo twck ahhhh noooooooo
    Jel -- It was Rocko the Jocko goin apeshit over Tunkwa -- The Nor River Lac La Jueune Wanna be Jocko goin bananaaaasss eh bi browwwmmmmmmmmnnnnnnn

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post

LMFFAO ! too Funny EH ! RJ

I still enjoy hunting there in late Nov into early Dec.. Seems a lot more sane at that time of year and I've harvested some nice 4 pt muleys out of that area.
    "From Covid to Hitler in 16 posts. Not today folks"

“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.” ― George Orwell

Quakee Surpee Neekoo