Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cant buy duck stamp.

Re: Cant buy duck stamp.

Ya it's funny, I didn't even know you could get the migratory bird stamp online... You would think with the provincial system now being online that they could at least provide a link to the other federal system to make things easier for hunters. I got mine through the post office, but it was the last one she had on hand with no more available to purchase after that.

The online system is up and working, I purchased one as soon as it was back up and running. Just sad that it was down for four or five days. If they want to push people online and then still send them a stamp it should work.

Bought mine the start of August. I want the stamp and permit, not a damn photo copy, I've got every year since the stamps started and I'll be ----ed if it go's all online. Call me an old pharte, yes I am, but I pay taxes to pay for someone to sell me the permit.

Quote Originally Posted by Modeltwelve View Post
    Bought mine the start of August. I want the stamp and permit, not a damn photo copy, I've got every year since the stamps started and I'll be ----ed if it go's all online. Call me an old pharte, yes I am, but I pay taxes to pay for someone to sell me the permit.
    Fair enough. Anyone running under the handle “modeltwelve” is automatically elevated to “old pharte” status.

I bought mine from Canadian Tire. I love the physical copy of the stamp. Pretty cool to keep for memories.