Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cant buy duck stamp.

Cant buy duck stamp.

In the last week I tried multiple location in kamloops to buys a hard copy duck stamp to no avail, they all said they got the least amount ever and were told to push online purchasing. The online purchasing system has been down since thursday 13th with no way to purchase a stamp online. It acknowledges a problem then they closed it all off. Another great government website.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Cant buy duck stamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Firstblood View Post
    In the last week I tried multiple location in kamloops to buys a hard copy duck stamp to no avail, they all said they got the least amount ever and were told to push online purchasing. The online purchasing system has been down since thursday 13th with no way to purchase a stamp online. It acknowledges a problem then they closed it all off. Another great government website.
    I have not had a migratory bird license in quite a few years but IIRC I used to have to go to the post office to get it if that helps at all

I just got mine in Nanaimo at the post office which is no help to you but I have found that going to a Canada post in Shoppers Drugmart works out. I think some think they have to go directly to an actual post office but the little satellite offices carry them as well.
    I support PETA!
    People Eating Tasty Animals!

Went to almost every location they are sold in Kamloops. Post office was and is always my first stop, they said they got ten total.

Quote Originally Posted by Firstblood View Post
    Went to almost every location they are sold in Kamloops. Post office was and is always my first stop, they said they got ten total.
    sorry to hear...good luck brother...

Got mine online but earlier in the month. They mailed the stamp. With these new online licenses get them way early, otherwise looks like they get overwhelmed with traffic and crash.

Merritt isn't too far. I just got mine on Friday at the Post Office here.
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Downtown post office had them last Monday but got the same line, didn't get many, start using online

you can do it on line and print it out. takes 5mins. never have to go to the post office again
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.