Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help by loon lake

Re: Help by loon lake

The deer are all yarded up around private property at Loon lake. The lots are small on the lake so start off getting permission from 50 or 60 property owners and you should be GTG on a massive muley. Also I hear that Loon lake is now in region 2, check the regs.
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Don’t forget grouse tags. Seen some trophy ones up that way

of the 4 muley 4 pointers I have bagged, the biggest one I have gotten was up on the plateau near loon lake...great big 3x4 with chocolate coloured antlers who was so exhausted from chasing does in the deep snow that when I finally caught up with him, the look he gave me was "go ahead please....shoot me!"...heheheh....shall I send you the rack so you don't have to waste money on bullets...

another story for loon lake.....was deep in the bush when I heard crows making a fuss so I went to look...found a muley buck (legal 4 point) with a tiny rack....it had been shot in the eye and had lived long enough for the socket and wound channel to fill with puss...it was cold enough that it had not started to smell too much so I cut the head off and left it under a log up on the plateau on the side of a small spur road (loon lake area) I figured I might pick it up the following hunting season but the next morning I went to show my hunting buddys and it was gone (must have been dragged off I guess).....

Well guys I do appreciate the go fund me page, could use a new fierce 30 nosler, but in all honesty just your honey holes are fine and stick around so you can pack it out for me, and for others i’ll Even let you skin it out just to make you feel part of the team! Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone “our” spots, even if I get an LEH!
    Shit just sitting here thinking, if you guys do all that packing I’ll let you cook me dinner after too, I’ll mix the ryes!
    All the best boys!
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post
    I almost forgot do you need a MD tag ? you can just use mine neighbour !

Don you’re a gentleman and a scholar! It’s a good start!
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    Well guys I do appreciate the go fund me page, could use a new fierce 30 nosler, but in all honesty just your honey holes are fine and stick around so you can pack it out for me, and for others i’ll Even let you skin it out just to make you feel part of the team! Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone “our” spots, even if I get an LEH!
    Shit just sitting here thinking, if you guys do all that packing I’ll let you cook me dinner after too, I’ll mix the ryes!
    All the best boys!
    Hey Im sorry buddy what kind of Rye do you like......shit I almost forgot
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Quote Originally Posted by BCHUNTER21 View Post
    I'll pm you with everything i know. would you also like to use my truck and rifle?

depends on the truck, can’t be a wussy truck....

Quote Originally Posted by albravo2 View Post
    Great post. I don't know why more people don't just ask. It really is the sensible thing to do.

Do you need my quad too?

cant use the quad for hunting but keep it tuned up for me once they do allow them!

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post
    Hey Im sorry buddy what kind of Rye do you like......shit I almost forgot
    Weisers sir! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Luka77 View Post
    So this was your plan. Now I know why I need to bring so much beer, hunting 1h partying the rest of the day. Can't wait for it.

‘’That’s the way I roll Luka, people will be lining up to show us their spots and gut our deer! So yes lots of beer will be required!