Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help by loon lake

Re: Help by loon lake

Quote Originally Posted by tinhorse View Post
    Tree stand locations and feed plot coordinates on the way. Trail is done but I will just widen it a little so when you take in albravo2's quad you don't need to worry about your hands on branches.

well I’d really appreciate it if you widen it a bit before hand then also have a station half way up with hot coffee too! Be pretty rad
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    Weisers sir! Lol
    10 or 25 year ? by the way last time I drank a bottle of Wisers I figured it was a good idea to drive to hope for breakfast in a 68 SD 396 Beaumont

I also got us some cool drinking glasses......
    Last edited by Weatherby Fan; 09-14-2018 at 10:44 PM.
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Quote Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle View Post
    of the 4 muley 4 pointers I have bagged, the biggest one I have gotten was up on the plateau near loon lake...great big 3x4 with chocolate coloured antlers who was so exhausted from chasing does in the deep snow that when I finally caught up with him, the look he gave me was "go ahead please....shoot me!"...heheheh....shall I send you the rack so you don't have to waste money on bullets...
    no rack necessary, but I do appreciate it! See the love HBC provides, makes one feel warm and fuzzy
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post
    10 or 25 year ?

I also got us some cool drinking glasses......

Don im not that picky am I? �� 25 will suffice for now, but nice glass though! ��

Well time to hit the hay, early flight to Dallas tomorrow, but for all you just make sure you have everything ready for early October for me, clean your trucks, sharpen your knives and he’ll bring a chariot too! Enjoy the weekend

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Happy Birthday Bernie, since your out of town Ill have your cake and eat it for you to !!

Cheers
    WF
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherby Fan View Post
    Happy Birthday Bernie, since your out of town Ill have your cake and eat it for you to !!

Cheers
    WF

thanks Don, still look forward to having a few whiskeys with you at Loon! Let me know when you’re headed up next