Thread: Okanagan Mountain Park

Hybrid View

Okanagan Mountain Park

Hey guys,

Can anyone point me in the right direction of some running water this time of year in the park? Looking to do some extended camping up on the left side of divide lake trail. I have a few times but have always hauled up as much water as possible which is a real back breaker. Some pointers would be great! Feel free to send a PM

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Okanagan Mountain Park

It's called the The Rock for a reason.
    Water, this time of year, is few and far between.

Either pack water stashes in well advance of ur hunt or learn to deal with processing slew water.

I highly doubt anyone, including the likes of me, would put an X on a hidden spring as water is the biggest limiting factor for hunting in there.

No disrespect intended with my comment,

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

just stop at marcs cabin ,he will tell ya where to go !
    I can tell ya, but you know I' ll be lying to you!!!!

Sure Divide lake has water in it
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

I camped in the park last fall and we ended up getting water out of a pretty nasty little pond as it was the only option other than hiking to a lake. There was no little creeks with water on the west aspect. Used both a pump and tablets and it was ok. We are lucky in Canada with clean running water in so many places.