Thread: New Hunting Partner Lower Mainland

New Hunting Partner Lower Mainland

Morning everyone,

I live in PoCo and have been hunting solo for a full year. As we've just passed into open season, I'm wondering if anyone would want to go on a joint hunt/scouting session this week. I have all my licenses and gear, just looking to learn something from others that I'm probably missing. So far, I've been keeping to hunts in Squamish and Misson areas as its a quick rip there and back. Allows me to put baby down at night!!

I have this entire week off and am hoping to get out somewhere close for morning hunts. waking up early is never a problem for me.

If there is anyone who has a free day this week and wouldn't mind a newbie tagging along or venturing off for a day please message me!!!!

thanks!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: New Hunting Partner Lower Mainland

Hey Dante!

I just moved to Vancouver from Ontario. Been hunting a few seasons back home for Whitetail and Black Bear with no success yet... if you ever want to get out for a hunt in the areas you spoke of I would love to tag along and get my feet wet out here! I have my Unrestricted PAL and a 12 gauge as well as archery equipment. Completed a hunter safety course and possess an Ontario Hunting License. No clue how to get started out here but I am dying to get to the bush!! Let me know bud send over a PM

Thanks,

Aldy

I live over by by Logan lake. get lots of time off and hunt 3-5 days a week .. if either of you want to make a weekend trip this way i can lead you in the right direction.

If the wifes working a weekend i could do a day trip or two! Wont be able to give much in the way of tips, but always looking for more people to get out in the woods with!
    ~Wes

I can go this weekend or if you want im going to the kootenays next week for 3 or 4 days for deer hunting possible elk hunting if interested email me at aruiz@telus.net.