Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, where is BCWF on all this FN closures thru out the Province Standing??

Re: So, where is BCWF on all this FN closures thru out the Province Standing??

Quote Originally Posted by BromBones View Post
    That program lost it's steam pretty quickly. Silence for a couple years now, and when shit's really hitting the fan with hunting issues in BC, they announce it's being discontinued.

Be interesting to see if they will actually give reasons for that.
    In my opinion the program held merit but lacked true direction that caused it to loose steam in a hurry

People don’t like parting with $ without some kind of results or feed back on where the $ is being used

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    In my opinion the program held merit but lacked true direction that caused it to loose steam in a hurry

People don’t like parting with $ without some kind of results or feed back on where the $ is being used
    You're probably right. It was a good thought but maybe an organization like that needs to be independent, rather than a spin off. That's be pretty tough to accomplish though.

Quote Originally Posted by BromBones View Post
    You're probably right. It was a good thought but maybe an organization like that needs to be independent, rather than a spin off. That's be pretty tough to accomplish though.
    They may very well have had too much on their plate to truly make the program fly

I can only assume because it was not my project