Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Who thinks they know the rut peak for mule deer and moose near Kamloops?

Re: Who thinks they know the rut peak for mule deer and moose near Kamloops?

Mule deer - Nov 10.

Moose - Oct 1
    Regards,

Ltbullken
    Freelance Wildlife Population Manager
    Animals - If you can't eat 'em, wear 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by trowt View Post
    Rut = Fawn Drop - 200 days
    Good way to look at it!
    Regards,

Ltbullken
    Freelance Wildlife Population Manager
    Animals - If you can't eat 'em, wear 'em!

Looooooooooooo tenant bully ken --- whoa, unfair advantage? Lives in Kammy Land folks! Check it out.
    Jelvis -- Ltbull with thee eye folks!

Mule deer on average carry their young for between 190-203 days giving birth late May early June ......so law of averages basing the gestation period on 200 days going by june 1st as a birthing date Nov 13 would be the day the big boy plants the seed!!

OK folks hint number 3, the moose are gathering and making vocal sounds more, the start, of moose rut symptoms - so when's the PEAK Zeke?
    Moose starting to rutsky in Mid September --> around Kammy Land!
    Jel - jist so u know --

no hints needed I nailed it!!

Hunters of moose and mule deer in 2018, like now Hahahahaha let me know quick
    Hint number 4 folks -- moose are getting real worked up as you read this soooooooooooooooo? Gimme qwick cuz I want to hunt " The Peak "
    Jelly Creek I want the moose rut Peak very soon folks let me know!

"" Thee Winner and closest to the rut on both moose and mule deer is Lt BullyKen whoa! ---- > Home field advantage or whaaaa? ""
    =-ll-----> " So folks if you guessed within 3 days of either side of Lt Bullykens guess you are a natural rut hunter at thee peak period my friends." U know the score!
    Jelly _ Peak me out Lt. Bully - freaked me out folks -- hunt the rut don't be a nut! -- In the snow with Coca Moe -- see huge track Patty wack!
    -------------------------------Kamloops peak Zeke -- Mooses Oct 1st the big thirst -- Mule Deer November 10th, higher than a kite by then -- al ton Johns --
    -------------------------------------------------------BROOKS and this threads DUNN ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Jelvis; 09-26-2018 at 08:15 AM. Reason: MULE DEER are thee perfect wild animal in the world

Weird weather year, but deer count on remembrance day(ish), now for moose generally the first week of October HOWEVER last year I found they rutted late like the third week of October, but by Kamloops only though...
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Saw a big bull with a cow just the other day in region 3. Watched them for a while and he wasn't leaving her side. So it's on for moose and I know where I'm going on days off!
    Place witty signature here.