Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who thinks they know the rut peak for mule deer and moose near Kamloops?

Who thinks they know the rut peak for mule deer and moose near Kamloops?

I know the answer I talked to the Kamloops main man on this. He told me, plus I know many hunters who hunted here.
    Jelly -- It's not a trick question, it happens every year at the same time -- The winner must be within three days either end to able to vin.
    -----------------------------> The Peak of the Muley and the moose RUT -- around Kamloops BC -- --

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Who thinks they know the rut peak for mule deer and moose near Kamloops?

November 21...Like I have a clue.

Nov 21st says the Nailknot85 whoa ahhhh muley or moosky's? tho Hahahahahaha
    Nail sounds con fee dent folks! Prolly a Bow Hunter Eh?
    Jelly we got Mule deer in the rut, and we got moose in dah rut, every year -- a bull, a buck, a doe, a cow, what is the rut peak brown cow?
    Last edited by Jelvis; 09-09-2018 at 02:31 PM. Reason: The Rut Peak the Horny est the cows and does get?

Mule deer- Nov 9th 6:45 a.m
    Moose- Oct. 21st 2:20 p.m.
    I'm not prejudice, I hate everybody alike.

Hint for new hunters determined to find out when to go out for mule deer bucks and moose bulls in the peak Zeke?
    -- Moose rut around Kamloops in Reg 3 a month b4 the mule deer.
    Jel -- hint 1. Moose rut b4 mule deer rut -- approx 30 daze -- hornier than a three peckered Billy Goat!
    Last edited by Jelvis; 09-09-2018 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Taken Care of Bees Wax

Oct 11 Moose
    Nov 11 Muley

It won’t matter when the rut is!Our FN friends won’t let us hunt...

Quote Originally Posted by abbyfireguy View Post
    It won’t matter when the rut is!Our FN friends won’t let us hunt...
    Just gottastart hunting Indian style, anytime of day anytime of year.

Quote Originally Posted by russm View Post
    Just gottastart hunting Indian style, anytime of day anytime of year.
    That's okay if you're a second nations right !?

My guess is late September for moose and Halloween for mulies. Early December for white tail
    Last edited by RyoTHC; 09-09-2018 at 05:42 PM.

October 5th moose November 8th muleys ... its obviously varies in the province from experience most of the moose myself and father have taken up north would be sept 26th peaking!! Seems later here