Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: FN issues Repost

Re: FN issues Repost

Thee United Nations the U.N again! United we stand dee vided we fall and crawl on our knees between the trees with tom dela weeez - Don't Bo Gart
    Jellyess -- UN declares war! Pay back or Stay Back -- > Just Jokin guys and gals and the ones who don't quite know ? Hahahaah jist jokin around. ok
    The best to all of you from me and Jocko! in 2018 hunting season.

Finally some un-adulterated non feeling facts!
    Thanks Sparky 300WM!
    "Just ask anybody who packs a 338... the 30-06 will bounce off a grizzly!"

"I am not here to awaken sheep, I am here to awaken sleeping lions" Husky7mm

yes we are done for sure civil war time ha ha

the views you've all stated is shared by every hunter / fisherman i know. this is all going to blow up soon. i know if i hunted an area and the FN tried stopping me , someone would get hurt. i recommend if anyone has an altercation , to video it because the FN seem to be untouchable. we need someone with legal and political experience to head a group to voice our concerns and educate the non hunting/fishing public about the trillions of $$$ the canadian people dole out to the FN.

here is an article i cam across:

This Calgary Sun article tells some staggering truths and historical facts
    If you were wondering why aboriginals always want an inquiry into anything
    and everything they can dream up. Just think of free hotel stays, free food
    and incidentals, not to mention the bar fridge that gets stocked up every day
    in their rooms.
    This Calgary Sun article tells some staggering truths and historical facts.
    I hope you are open-minded enough to make an objective read.
    I will add one interesting fact - since 1946 the Canadian Government has spent
    $3,300,000,000.00 That is 3.3 TRILLION on Indian Affairs with NO RETURN
    on the investment.

Should be reading material for ALL Canadians. This article is absolutely correct.
    Some very interesting statistics for each individual to consider but anyone with
    a background knows this to be true already! The fact is that the bleeding hearts
    and vote mongering Politicians don't want the general public to know this,,,
    so let's spread it around!!
    Judging from an article in The Calgary Sunentitled "Enough is Enough", a National
    Enquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women is NOT what needs to be done
    and Harper was right in not pursuing this time wasting expensive suggestion
    supported by both the NDP and Liberals. Chief Ronald Morin of the Enoch band
    west of Edmonton is paid $750,000.00 per year by the federal government (YOU).

He spends winters at his winter home in Las Vegas, 4 car garage & swimming pool.
    Not all the people in his band live like kings. Every Chief of an Indian Band in Canada
    makes more than our Prime Minister. Harper brought in the "Accountability Act" so
    that these Chiefs would have to tell their band members and the rest of us where
    the money was being spent. It is the taxpayers' money and we have the right to
    know where all this money is going.
    One of Trudeau's first acts as Prime Minister
    was to throw out the "Accountability Act" If you were paying attention at all and
    did your research you would understand this tragedy, the real issues and what
    needs to be done to address them.
    Some statistics:

To be clear, there are some Chiefs and aboriginal communities in this country
    that are doing well, for various reasons, but much of it has to do with their leadership.
    Chief Clarence Louie of the Osoyoos Indian Band is an excellent example of quality
    leadership, but no one (especially the media & government) ever talk about him and
    his people.
    Here are the REAL issues:
    1. Welfare. The billions of tax payer dollars that go to support aboriginal people,
    not only in living expenses but free education, free medical, no taxation, etc. has
    crippled them (as it has crippled many non-aboriginal Canadians for generations)..
    I would venture to say many of them have not worked a day in their lives.

2. Corrupt leadership who have no idea how to lead, manage, inspire or teach
    their people .... who take for themselves and their families and friends and are not
    accountable to anyone (as evidenced most strongly by Chief Theresa Spence in
    Attawapiskat.) and blame, blame, blame the Canadian Government.
    3. Alcohol and drug abuse, gang violence .... all contributing factors in the crime
    rate on reserves, lack of parenting, family violence and poverty.
    4. A two-tiered justice system that gives aboriginal offenders lighter sentences,
    or no sentences at all, allowing them back into their communities to continue to
    abuse the same aboriginal women again and again ....
    often resulting in death
    (as evidenced by the 83% who were murdered by their husbands, a family member
    or an acquaintance). If you want a National enquiry .... it should be on this issue..
    When you say "It is inconceivable that we, as a country, allowed this situation to
    continue" .... and "We urgently need to acknowledge the systemic aspect of this
    crisis instead of ignoring or dismissing it." What are your intended solutions?
    A National enquiry is not going to fix these problems!
    Giving the aboriginals more of hard earned Canadian taxpayer dollars is NOT
    going to fix this problem! WHAT ARE YOUR REAL SOLUTIONS TO THE REAL ISSUES?
    Let's get this straight.
    This land does not belong to them and they never were a 'Nation'.
    These people's ancestors did not just appear in North America, magically
    out of thin air one day 40 or 50,000 years ago. They came in waves across the
    land/ice bridge from Asia. What's more, these waves, in many cases, were
    not related groups of people. They came from various places around North
    Eastern Asia and were from different genetic strains. In other words, the
    "natives of North America " are not a homogenous group of people and more
    importantly..they are immigrants too. Like millions of immigrants today.
    The idea that the "natives" were peaceful caretakers of the land or benevolent
    tenants couldn't be further from the truth.
    The various tribes right across Canada
    warred on each other constantly. They were violent. Want proof? Ask the Hurons ...
    oh, that's right you can't. The Iroquois' wiped them out.
    How about slavery that was rife among all the first nation tribes until the Europeans
    came and freed the slaves and put an end to this "valued cultural tradition".
    Is slavery peaceful and humane?
    The idea that we "stole" this land from them is also ridiculous. A more
    technologically advanced and numerous culture invaded and conquered.

This is exactly what has been happening since the dawn of humanity all
    around the globe. To say we "stole" their lands is just plain wrong. That is
    akin to saying the Saxons should return England to the Angles. Or maybe
    we should launch a campaign to have the Roman descendants give Italy
    back to the Etruscans. It is a nonsensical notion driven by the politically
    correct bleeding hearts, some intellectually deficient politicians and pressure
    on the Government from lobbying groups. Also by the Indian people. It will
    continue to cost this country needless and wasted trillions until we get some
    backbone and turn off the taps.
    Are these people in trouble? Yes.
    Do they need help? Yes.

Are they responsible enough to look after themselves and efficiently spend the
    billions that tax payers give them? CERTAINLY NOT

The only way to fix this situation is to bring them into society as equals. Getting
    jobs and paying taxes like the rest of us
    because in reality, they are no more
    special than any of the other numerous cultures that now call Canada home.

Sparky I challenge you in declaring that all of your statements above which I highlighted are FALLACIES! I could sit here and prove to you but that would not do any good. Why? Because it is in your nature to argue instead of look at the facts and come up with your own educated conclusion. So I challenge you to do your own research and find out for yourself. That way I am not telling you and it has come from your own enquiry. I am suspecting that you will not research it and just continue to complain about the subject though.
    There is this TV program which is called 'First Contact' and is carried on APTN. It follows a couple of skeptable people such as your self who think they know all about Indigenous People in this Country. This may be a start to your research.
    You say we are in trouble when in fact we are the exact opposite. Why? Because we have been allowed to practice our culture and spirituality once again and this is the basic premis of our way of life and how we live on the "Red Road'.
    The problem is that some have not gotten past the problems surrounding Residential School/60's Scoop yet and haven't found their culture and spirituality yet. This has been changing drastically over the years and will to continue grow and prosper as they are educated and learn teachings from their Elders. The Elders say this will take 7 generations so this will not occur overnight.
    I encourage all of you to research for yourselves and come up with your own educated opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by 338win mag View Post
    **** the united nations, therein lies the real head of the snake.
    Yep nailed it.

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...ed-in-1885/amp

A bit of revisionist history taking place in Sask...

Apparently the killing raping burning and pillaging were overtures of peace...

Can someone unapologize on behalf of sane Canadians once Justin is banished or hung for treason?