Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: FN issues Repost

Re: FN issues Repost

I agree these issues must be resolved but we need to have appropriate representation to ensure the rights of all citizens of Canada are respected. We cannot turn back the clock, we can't undo what happened in the past we can only influence the future. I believe that that future needs include all Canadians in a fair balanced approach that will improve the quality of life for the average FN not just Lawyers and a handful of influential FN

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Much as I hate to say it, but the BCWF is no longer viable. It does not have the capability to lobby so a new organization is in order. I think that a new organizational will need to include all citizens who are not recepient of First Nations benefits. A unified organization that is goal oriented and a low cost membership so all walks of life can join. First Nations not welcome, status or not. Sounds racist but no worse than First Nations. Jelvis to be excluded.
    Are we ready?
    If this is the desired policy then I guess I'm out, doesn't sound racist, sounds stupid.

I agree with banning the LEH hunts when the moose population is threatened...they should close down all the guide outfitters in those effected areas too. It's about time someone got the medias attention to this epic mismanagement of our wildlife resources, 16 plus years of neglect and abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by northernbc View Post
    Hunting is your right paid for in blood overseas.
    I'll bite. Please elaborate.

Much as I hate to say it, but the BCWF is no longer viable. It does not have the capability to lobby so a new organization is in order. I think that a new organizational will need to include all citizens who are not recepient of First Nations benefits. A unified organization that is goal oriented and a low cost membership so all walks of life can join. First Nations not welcome, status or not. Sounds racist but no worse than First Nations. Jelvis to be excluded.
    Are we ready?

Nope...super illegal. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_29 View Post
    Are we ready?

Nope...super illegal. Try again.

What is illegal about it? If you minus the First Nation remarks? You could make the club and call it second nations? No different, to create a organization is in fact really easy, in fact if you could be non profit and all the better.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

I agree with this post, I don't post much on here but I read most posts and as a father I am very worried about what my children will be left with when they grow up and try to access the outdoors. I have lived all over Canada, in big cities and small, up north and down south, and I am very concerned with the direction that we are going. Pandering to a bunch of whining liberals that generally have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Look at the recent grizzly bear hunt as an example. Voted by and approved by a few thousand in the lower mainland that have never even seen a bear before except on TV. Crack heads setting up tents everywhere in larger cities, raping, stealing and selling drugs but police do nothing except harass the same tax payers that pay their salaries for going 10km over the speed limit. The double standards and hypocrisies that exist in Canada make me sick. FN are another huge issue and I don't see it getting better any time soon. It seems like this country is built on double standards. I am taxed to death to pay for crackhead and 'natives' to sit on their ass and cry for more handouts. Our prime minister is a pussy that apologizes to anyone and anything with a pulse. I love my country but I am honestly so frustrated and feel trapped. Not sure what to do. Oh, and don't look at 10 year employment rates for immigrants to Canada unless you want to raise your blood pressure a few more points. The hard workers are taxed to pay for the lazy.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/i...deau-1.4818000

This is the direction Trudeau wants to go

Quote Originally Posted by Kb3 View Post
    Oh, and don't look at 10 year employment rates for immigrants to Canada unless you want to raise your blood pressure a few more points. The hard workers are taxed to pay for the lazy.
    Be careful with that one. As an immigrant you enter Canada either with a work permit or as a permanent immigrant. If you have a work permit only and you lose your job without finding another one immediately you can go back home loosing everything you worked for in Canada. As a permanent immigrant you have the same obligations (taxed to death) and rights as a citizen does but without the right to vote. And if you happen to do something stupid then again you can go back home loosing everything you worked for. How is that? If you as a Canadian citizen feels trapped believe me immigrants feel even worse.
    Last edited by BCJaeger; 09-11-2018 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    What is illegal about it? If you minus the First Nation remarks? You could make the club and call it second nations? No different, to create a organization is in fact really easy, in fact if you could be non profit and all the better.
    The illegal part that you minus out is illegal.