Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: B.C. First Nations ban moose hunt after wildfires destroy habitats

Re: B.C. First Nations ban moose hunt after wildfires destroy habitats

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    Same ol same ol stuff over and over about moose in the south, it's a controversial subject, some do some don't.
    -- weren't here b4 Eric the first white guy saw one
    -- Indians shot all of em
    same shit.
    Jel -- Alphonse willy change the atmosphere by the looks of it, he knows what's real and what's jist emotions passing by -- he lives there I don't.
    Well the great thing about objective reality is that it's real whether you agree with it or not.
    Last edited by 325; 09-07-2018 at 08:44 AM.
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

Quote Originally Posted by 325 View Post
    Well the great thing about objective reality is that it's real whether you agree with it or not.
    Reality is now politically incorrect, much like biology and common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by tuner View Post
    Reality is now politically incorrect, much like biology and common sense.
    This is so true it hurts!

Don't want to go hunting with thee intent in heart of being confrontational, this wood not be wise in anyway, Your trying to enjoy your hunt and see the Outdoors, not end up in Matsqui cell.
    Jel -- think first b4 you go out, if I see someone who try's to block me on a fsr, I will turn around b4 I get to the block so I don't need to confront these strangers?
    ----------------Just like lots of things you can choose to do, you can drive by the Bar, you don't have to go in every bar you drive by?
    Starting to sound like Jelly Yellow Belly, thought you played hockey and "threw down" or something?
    "Just ask anybody who packs a 338... the 30-06 will bounce off a grizzly!"

"I am not here to awaken sheep, I am here to awaken sleeping lions" Husky7mm

Quote Originally Posted by Linksman313 View Post
    Starting to sound like Jelly Yellow Belly, thought you played hockey and "threw down" or something?
    Probably got knocked out too many times lol

I've been known to be a loser baby so why don;t yah kill hill meeee, Hahahaha yellow belly? I played defense and right wing, not at the same time tho meatheads Hahahaha, I'd love tha noooooo nooo roahhhhhhk noo Dis is rawk and ah toubib sayn yella belly? whw anoo nrahhhhhhhhhhh
    Jel -- You got rocko the jocko in iyt now " Link the dink " he called you just noww noooo roaa
    Last edited by Jelvis; 09-07-2018 at 01:16 PM. Reason: JUSTINE CASTROSIS

I've been known to be a loser baby so why don;t yah kill hill meeee, Hahahaha yellow belly? I played defense and right wing, not at the same time tho meatheads Hahahaha, I'd love tha noooooo nooo roahhhhhhk noo Dis is rawk and ah toubib sayn yella belly? whw anoo nrahhhhhhhhhhh
    Jel -- You got rocko the jocko in iyt now " Link the dink " he called you just noww noooo roaa
    Well now we all know that the Rocko will roll (respect), but at least the Dink has some balls behind his shawl and is disenthralled with the gaul of the Neanderthal to ban the legal LEH moose maul, quite a cannonball as observed by all, no need for the Rocko to get confrontationalllll.
    Jells - have a great weekend and good luck on Monday, maybe I catch you and the Rock at the Hitch N Rail, barley pops on me!
    Defense
    Last edited by Linksman313; 09-07-2018 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Blueballs
    "Just ask anybody who packs a 338... the 30-06 will bounce off a grizzly!"

"I am not here to awaken sheep, I am here to awaken sleeping lions" Husky7mm

Quote Originally Posted by 444marlin View Post

Why does Joe Indian have the right to say I can’t fill my moose tag?

It's Mister Joe Alphonse, not Joe Indian, Chief Joseph Alphonse to ah nnooooorawwwwwwwwww rawwwwwk
    -----> fill it then, go drill it, no one can make you spill it, so chill it -- Chilly Wack --? a Cold Slap? -------------->
    Jel -- Willy, Joe and Dunn Lake ----> He'll pick yer Bonaparte -- with Clear Water -- eat some beans by Lil Fart -- look for dana and horsh of corsh
    ---------------take our dare e air, to bare e air ----> Moose <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Mu 3-38
    Last edited by Jelvis; 09-07-2018 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Hello I'm Johnny Ca$h