Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who uses the mystery ranch quick draw sling?

Re: Who uses the mystery ranch quick draw sling?

Quote Originally Posted by TylerMc44 View Post
    The hip piece has to be all the way back. Then tighten chest strap after you clip the quick draw together. I use mine lots and it works slick. The chest strap has to be tight though.
    What he said. I do the same thing. Can jump up and down, shake side to side and unless I lean right over on my right side, the gun stays put.

Glad I ran into this post. I have been looking for the Mystery Ranch quick draw but it's always out of stock. Sounds like Kifaru might be the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Wentrot View Post
    Kifaru gunbearer my friend.
    Probably the best single piece of gear I have!

Quote Originally Posted by brn2ryd View Post
    Glad I ran into this post. I have been looking for the Mystery Ranch quick draw but it's always out of stock. Sounds like Kifaru might be the way to go.
    They probably quit making them because they're dogsh*t.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Which length of waist belt wrap did u guys buy with the gun bearer? Does the rifle still sit in the same place with the short and long? It would help if their website had a couple of detailed pics. It's going on a Marshall.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Asco View Post
    Hey gunbearer fans: if you are going to hike a lot/ pack out and don’t have any the gun in front of your arm/ shoulder, make a second clip and attach it to where your shoulder strap attaches to your pack. This way you can put the gun more out of the way and it rides where it would on a regular shoulder strap behind your shoulder. A little slower to get it out, but a super comfortable place to carry. When you get close to hunting you can just use the front top retainer strap again. Having the wight of the gun on your hips is way better than on your shoulder.
    How ‘bout some pix of your setup...
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education