Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does the BCWF intend to weigh in on the suggested handgun and 'assault weapons' ban?

Re: Does the BCWF intend to weigh in on the suggested handgun and 'assault weapons' b

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Honestly, gun laws are not what the bcwf need spend much time and effort in.
    Firstly, I think there are enough "gun affiliated lobbyists" running around already to make sure it doesn't happen.

And more importantly, we have some "real wildlife issues" right here in BC that need addressing and really requires the
    BCWF to be focused on.
    Lets face it, BCWF is going thru a period right now, that if they don't get their act together real quick, it is going to be the end of BCWF in the not to distant future by many members walking away from their memberships.

May want to call up the NRA etc to send some folks up for the gun issues.
    Let the BCWF try to help get our wildlife back so we can enjoy our hunting and not lose more species from becoming
    banned from hunting.
    I think they should. Why ? Because the current Goberment is saying only FN, hunters and farmers should be able to use guns. Who better to talk about that than the BCWF ? Stop this division, all orgs need to jump on this.

The end game is bigger than people think IMO. I keep seeing threads about the next hunting trip, well if Blair gets his way with CENTRAL STORAGE FOR ALL GUNS have fun trying to hunt on the fly.
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

Re: Does the BCWF intend to weigh in on the suggested handgun and 'assault weapons' b

There will be no BCWF without hunters and there would be damn few hunters without guns.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiVK...ature=youtu.be
    BC Wildlife Federation provides Testimony on Bill C-71
    Firearms Committee Chair Chuck Zuckerman presented to the Senate Standing Committee on National Security and Defence on April 1st, 2019. He gave a testimony ...
    www.youtube.com
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

"BORN TO HUNT"