Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Does the BCWF intend to weigh in on the suggested handgun and 'assault weapons' ban?

Re: Does the BCWF intend to weigh in on the suggested handgun and 'assault weapons' b

Quote Originally Posted by 180grainer View Post
    The BCWF is a dead letter. The controversy about being a conservationist or a hunter/angler is a distraction to cover the core value change without disturbing the core financial lifeline that comes from hunters and anglers. To me, those that see a philosophical difference between the two should have left the organization and formed their own club. Instead, they co-oped an already establish organization that had that financial lifeline. If they didn't have the money spigot we provide, they most likely would have perished financially, or alternatively, gone Raincoast.
    two thumbs up. More and more people are figuring this out!

Re: Does the BCWF intend to weigh in on the suggested handgun and 'assault weapons' b

Quote Originally Posted by Deaddog View Post
    two thumbs up. More and more people are figuring this out!
    The Goat is ranting on twitter like a penticostal tent meeting...
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

Of course tweets will change the world...... or qualify as billable hours

Quote Originally Posted by horshur View Post
    The Goat is ranting on twitter like a penticostal tent meeting...
    He flops like a fish out of water....in Raincoasts pocket one day and grovelling up to hunters the next.
    Let him rant...

Quote Originally Posted by bearvalley View Post
    He flops like a fish out of water....in Raincoasts pocket one day and grovelling up to hunters the next.
    Let him rant...
    And a scientist out of facts....
    First time we talked, the discussion was about hunting induced genetic selection in sheep.
    When he couldn't argue the science anymore, he simply resorted to "so what, let's reduce sheep hunting anyways"....

Selfish, ego?....

You boys really need better representation but I have been saying that for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Buffalo View Post
    And a scientist out of facts....
    First time we talked, the discussion was about hunting induced genetic selection in sheep.
    When he couldn't argue the science anymore, he simply resorted to "so what, let's reduce sheep hunting anyways"....

Selfish, ego?....
    I’ll stay silent on that... I tend to get banned off here for pointing out the truth.

I’ll stay silent on that... I tend to get banned off here for pointing out the truth.
    Oh come on now where is your sense of adventure on this fine morning LMAO

Joking aside someone with brains, a balanced mind set and a little charisma needs to step up and just leave him in the shadows forgotten.

I don't expect an answer to the question.
    I'm just putting this into the Ether.

Even though the BCWF just isn't into HBC anymore,
    Ya know she still creeps here....
    Some Ex's are like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Oh come on now where is your sense of adventure on this fine morning LMAO

Joking aside someone with brains, a balanced mind set and a little charisma needs to step up and just leave him in the shadows forgotten.
    The topic has been discussed with the groups VP and some of their board members.
    We’ll see if brains, a balanced mind set and any charisma is part of the equation.
    A big chunk of the province doesn’t want him in the room on wildlife discussions..... there’s no respect for the flip flop tactics.
    Then again... there’s a bit of a fan club that doesn’t seem to mind hunters sinking.....