Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: First Nation Issues

Re: First Nation Issues

Some people are adventurers and some are stay at homers --- some do a little of both -- some can - some can't -- some do - some don't! Hey!

=-//---> " Cartier began trading with local Indians around 1535 when Jock Cartier came up looking for the North-west passage, went to what now is Montreal and started trading for fabulous fur ". " French knives and kettles were what mezmorized the Injuns, gave Jock the skins right off their muscled backs." <-------ll-=
    --> Back in Europe after they found the skins unreal, for making felt hats, and the business went wild! By the 17th Century the fur trade had moved to zee Vest my friends.
    Jelly - Samuel De Champlane folks? French again. Ottawa and French Rivers 1603 and made the voyageur. Frenchy in Indian Canoe by himself -- lil scarey hahaha
    Last edited by Jelvis; 09-05-2018 at 04:52 PM. Reason: JUSTINE CASTROSIS

Just a thought, but what if we all just sat down together and worked it out. Took a good hard look at the reality of the situation, decided on our common goals and worked towards them. It's going to happen this way in the end. The question is how bad will we let things get before we grow up!

Trubb bel iz? --- We can all sit down, butt it only takes one clown to bring em down -- it makes us frown -- can't watch and Bee with everyone so

1. need supervision
    2. need money for gas
    3. who knows who in the bush?
    4. If you can stand up and be counted is one thang
    5. Butt if your shy or angry, hang back a bit

Jel -- I stand up for myself and family and friends and law the best I can, I don't depend on someone to help me first to protect myself.
    ------------If you need someone to help you stand up, then don't aggravate udders -- you start things you can't finish and that is where you diminish.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    I want all of you members to look up the word -- ASS SUME ---Hahahahaha Assumption -- easy to do, done all the time!
    Jel - I do it, you do it he does it, she does it -- makes an ASS out of U and ME ------Hahahaha -------- ---------------------
    ASS-SUME ? Is that something you eat jel?
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

I saw a commercial for a new "reality TV" show...It is going to be on the APTN it is called "First Contact" IIRC.....I wonder if it will be a chance for some natives to show their achievements in conservation and culture (environment based connections to the land) or will it be a barrage of "make the rest of society feel bad" for the current state of native society..

Lots of the Indians I see every day are no different than most of the others I see in Kammy. Go to Tru, teach, run offices, you name it.
    -- just recognize them cuz I see the same people around my community and have a time table when I see events during the day.
    Recognize by memory -- no different
    Jel -- Hey if me or Rocko the Jocko my bro ever meet on the street -- give Rock a lil space, stay back a bit -- don't reach out, ah nooooorahhhh