Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: EARLY Reg 5 LEH Closed.

Re: EARLY Reg 5 LEH Closed.

Wish I had a draw.

I was thinking like 338winmag a bit, I don't think they can stop you if your hunting a legal leh for that mu and spot. You paid for it already, planned for it and all!
    This has got to be cleared up to help the leh system keep it's trust. Should be honored and prolly most woody honor it?
    Jel -- this has to be delt with -- hunters and Ministry must figure this out to build confidence in the system imho -- it can B done -- Some kind of pay back gauranteed leh in 19

So what exactly is closed ? Not what chief Joe wants..20 % of the province shut down..out west was shut down..has anything been shut down east of the fraser river hy PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT ..?
    I do not believe that the hunting of moose has ended by any indian group.
    Just as the lovely individual who knocked on my door today offerring chilcotin turkeys for $10 each..he had 100 and access to 300 more..lsheeeeesh.
    Steven

The map posted is their "want", not anything legal or posted by the Provincial Gov't. But just because its not a legally supported closure doesn't mean that the possibility of roadblocks, confrontation and vehicle/camp sabotage aren't realistic outcomes. I'm gonna be keeping an eye on this one as I have a draw in 6-1.

The article/s posted are misleading to the general public in so many ways.
    What do you think is going to happen when these treaties are finalized? Do you think you are going to be hunting "their" Moose?
    This coming from someone who has uncontrolled shooting of Moose (cows),, with no idea of how many or when.
    A template for the entire province??

Is the government refunding the draw fees because of the closure? They should have to return all the fees to all those who applied for the now closed draws.
    Growing old is unavoidable. Growing up is highly overrated....

Should all be refunded like goatdancers says, I agree all of it unless, a person says, Hey!
    -- I think the LEH should give priority to anyone that lost the validity on their LEH after they paid.
    Jel - all of these things coming up with reading material and surprizing too --

What I see is the Resident hunters of BC are unwilling and unable to defend their right to hunt.