Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 5-12B shut down for motor vehicles

Re: 5-12B shut down for motor vehicles

Its getting to the point its a freaking joke to be a canadian res of BC
    KEEP SHOOTING OR SHOOT A BIG GUN!!!!
    IF YOU DON'T HUNT YOU AINT RIGHT IN THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!
    A SCREAMING ELK THERE'S NOTHIN BETTER!!!!!!
    KNOW WHEN TO KEEP THE WIFE OUT OF MY HUNTING SPOTS !!!!!!!!!!

It sure is happening fast, coordinated by all parties before the next elections, ramming their shit, the main culprits dont live in this country, f,n joke is right.

Going to call and see if I can get a refund on my moose tag and LEH fee at the Regional office in Nanaimo, I know its futile but maybe I can leave a nice message.

I reside between 5-6 and 5-12B on Hwy 20 and for over 20 years I have watched the local natives hunt with atv's,
    vehicles and snowmobiles all year around. They will take cows, calfs and anything that walks in front of then, they feel it is their givin right, yet they blame white man for the moose decline.
    When ever there is a death on the reserve more moose are taken.
    The hunters that I know and run into all follow the letter of the law that is required by us, so I really do not see us
    as the problem.
    A fact that does not come up to often is that moose only showed up in this area around 1920 and natives do not
    have a name for moose in their native language so we're is the heritage bs.
    I have hunted for 58 years and have taught my son's to hunt as well but I do not see a good future for my grandkids.
    I believe it is time to stand up to the natives in many areas but feel this government is full of city bleeding hearts.
    Just my two bits.

They took our LEH lottery fees knowing how many tags there were to be distributed. Then they distributed them. Keep in mind these are shared hunts, so just in September there are,what, 23 tags given out? That's 43 families that were misled by the NDP Minister and now stand little chance of feeding their families. They took this away based on ideology not science. I'm thinking class action lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by robert05 View Post
    I reside between 5-6 and 5-12B on Hwy 20 and for over 20 years I have watched the local natives hunt with atv's,
    vehicles and snowmobiles all year around. They will take cows, calfs and anything that walks in front of then, they feel it is their givin right, yet they blame white man for the moose decline.
    The hunters that I know and run into all follow the letter of the law that is required by us, so I really do not see us
    as the problem.
    A fact that does not come up to often is that moose only showed up in this area around 1920 and natives do not
    I have hunted for 58 years and have taught my son's to hunt as well but I do not see a good future for my grandkids.
    I believe it is time to stand up to the natives in many areas but feel this government is full of city bleeding hearts.
    Just my two bits.
    You are not alone.

as the problem.
    Just my two bits.
    No ! No ! you must be mistaken ! Indians are ALL Stewarts of the Land ! many a few Bad apples but i think most are all GOOD ! Yea Right EH ! RJ

Hmmm even BIGGER kick in the nuts..indians will be checking and ENFORCING the road closures..while they dont need to abide by the closures. .bullcat..
    I will stop for a c/O but not some Mr dress up native..going to be a rodeo.
    Steven

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmmm even BIGGER kick in the nuts..indians will be checking and ENFORCING the road closures..while they dont need to abide by the closures. .bullcat..
    I will stop for a c/O but not some Mr dress up native..going to be a rodeo.
    Steven

^^^ As i said, this whole scheme was a trial run hand in hand with our government, with training wheels on. Get ready.
    Last edited by Sirloin; 08-30-2018 at 06:52 AM.

as the problem.
    Just my two bits.
    I live off hwy 20 as well. I used to seen moose hides and bones in the local landfill every time I went there...any day of the year, day in and day out. I have not seen that for a few years but I suspect it has to do with fewer moose around more than anything.