Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 5-12B shut down for motor vehicles

Re: 5-12B shut down for motor vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmmm even BIGGER kick in the nuts..indians will be checking and ENFORCING the road closures..while they dont need to abide by the closures. .bullcat..
    I will stop for a c/O but not some Mr dress up native..going to be a rodeo.
    Steven
    "Enforcing". Under what legal authority? I don't see them named in the Wildlife Act as peace officers. I could be missing something though. Sounds like vigilantism to me.

"Vigilantism, along with graft and corruption, are primary indicators of a failed state". Author Unknown.

Hunting opportunities taken away "in the spirit of reconciliation" and the further ratcheting down on firearms ownership just reeks of disguised social engineering.

This current NDP government needs to get booted ASAP. Not that any government in power will not somehow cater to First Nations in some way or another, but I truly believe the B.C. liberals are the right ones for the job. I urge other people to write letters, not emails, to current liberals MLAs and to Andrew Wilkinson, letting them know your concerns, and asking for them to support resident hunters. Let them know what is happening and how important our crown land is and what will happen IF these First Nations tribes get their way. No more access. There is little to nothing we can do with our current government, though I do write letters to them with nothing in response. Liberal MLAs have phoned me back, written me back, and support what I believe in. The more support we show to the future provincial government the better. And yes, there is no way the NDP wins again. I f**kin hope...

Failed state? These vehicles look like patrolling and watching and listening, (Secwepemc -- Shuswap -) same -- togedder!
    -- sounds like we have members on HBC that are university students and Professors, studying for a thesis or a original conclusion.
    - very quick in thought and carrying on.
    Jel -- It's difficult for some to see but we all work thru it to gedder --

Jelvis Really Together ? Hows that gonna work out ? RJ

I dont normally go looking for trouble but, I dont think I'm going to allow anyone to jack me up and I wont be answering any questions unless they are an authentic peace officer.

You wanna find out RJ? You get thru the Riock first Hahahaha no nooooooo dis issz z dah eh you bin wantin so noo
    Jel - The Rock got into it -- Eh roofus dis iz dah nor river and ah you challenging my boy d my best buddy, jelly smelly belly?? You seem to ah be like ah u live in lil Fort?
    Last edited by Jelvis; 08-30-2018 at 08:04 AM. Reason: YOU started something Roofus Hahaa now rocko's no nooo

What this sort of thing will create is an overall erosion of respect for our game laws.

Many hunters will ignore these sort of regulations because they see it as a political move, not a conservation concern. And if you are going to break one rule, maybe you breaking another rule might be rationalized as well. After all, when natives are killing calves and cows, how picky do you really need to be about point restrictions or MU boundaries or similar ?

Its a real slippery slope to push out hunters that care about wildlife
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gateholio View Post
    What this sort of thing will create is an overall erosion of respect for our game laws.

Many hunters will ignore these sort of regulations because they see it as a political move, not a conservation concern. And if you are going to break one rule, maybe you breaking another rule might be rationalized as well. After all, when natives are killing calves and cows, how picky do you really need to be about point restrictions or MU boundaries or similar ?

Its a real slippery slope to push out hunters that care about wildlife
    Well ya,,, I think websters will be scrambling for a new definition for "vigilantism" as its not been defined.

Once they give all game control to the keepers of the land and the numbers keep diminishing Who are they going to blame then