Only trouble as I see it that concerns me when dealing with any game laws or trespassing or whad ever?
1. Online and on phones etc people say lots of things on here for instance, showing they'll make a final stand no one is stopping me under whose and what on and on.

2. In reality when face to face, totally different, the person on line by themselves or with only one buddy out on a fsr stopped for a minute by someone in a official pick up, won't talk like that.

The best way for a hunter to show how they feel, about all this back road stuff, and talks defiant and can't wait for a confrontation and is angry already

-- Drive out in hunting season into the Secwepemc territotry, anywhere that is a problem to you, and when you see or talk to the patrol team talk to them like here.

See what will actually happen and be the one being used to set that court case up! Cops callled etc

Jel -- people went to court to stop Trans Mtn -- used themselves to be charged and taken to court -- now thee others can see what happens, don't need too.

It's thee only way because each and every body's own personal opinions can't always find happy hunting grounds!