Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 5-12B shut down for motor vehicles

Re: 5-12B shut down for motor vehicles

Well said northernguy and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by northernguy View Post
    "Enforcing". Under what legal authority? I don't see them named in the Wildlife Act as peace officers. I could be missing something though. Sounds like vigilantism to me.

"Vigilantism, along with graft and corruption, are primary indicators of a failed state". Author Unknown.
    they have NO LEGAL enforcement authority ! just as they didn't have any for mushroom pickers ! RJ

Quote Originally Posted by curly top View Post
    With ZERO accountability of most FNs ........ Just how are OUR wildlife populations to be managed properly.
    PATHETIC ! Is the only word to discribe the lack of MANAGEMENT AND ACCOUNTABILITY by this government.
    Same old same old.
    And ya wonder why theirs Racism. Duh !
    one law for ALL. ACCOUNTABILITY BY ALL ...... Until then....... Continue to manage to ZERO
    EXACTLEY ! RJ

Great Letter Northern Guy ! RJ

Quote Originally Posted by 338win mag View Post
    I see you can write seriously when you want, because its no joke and tempers could flair if emotions get it the way, thats why acting out of emotion is a bad idea in any life situation.
    Using the above for Jelly,
    What happened on the Fraser Rvr the other day is sad, but, it's only the tip of the iceberg.
    With whats happening, it's only going to get worse.
    Why do I say that?
    I had a bunch of separate calls from separate individuals, all getting very frustrated, and worse, more pissed off.
    Yup, if it keeps up this way, with our current politicians lending "only their ear" to one group (FN), as Heyman is doing,
    you can count on "clashing getting worse".
    That's just a fact, no matter how you want to spin it.
    Get ready.

Good letter northernguy... I sent one as well, not as detailed as yours, and I kept it very civil as well. I wish everyone would Do the same.

Scary times ahead, hope my children will be able to enjoy what we have today.

Thanks for the kind words about the letter fellas. Feel free to copy any of it for your own letters if you are so inclined.

Scotty76...I'm with ya on "keeping it civil". I have always had good results by keeping my cool...as tough as it may be at times.

I'd sure like to see wildlife put ahead of identity politics for once. This government driven division is most unhelpful...

Thanks for the kind words about the letter fellas. Feel free to copy any of it for your own letters if you are so inclined.

Scotty76...I'm with ya on "keeping it civil". I have always had good results by keeping my cool...as tough as it may be at times.

I'd sure like to see wildlife put ahead of identity politics for once. This government driven division is most unhelpful...
    Your right.
    My intent is not to be a "loose canon radical" (although I sound like that in my last post).
    Unfortunately, politics does always get in the way of the "right decision".
    History has proven that.
    I can tell you this, Heyman will "not listen to any letter/conversation" that is not on his "ideology".
    It wasn't Horgan that came up with the GBear Closure.
    Horgan needed an "out" for his change of talk in rgards to Site C.
    IT was Heyman who had that on "his list" of to do when he got in, and I know that for a fact!
    Besides, it's Carol James who is running the NDP on all other matters for the NDP.
    Horgan is just a puppet.
    And Heyman is the one is on a drive to "keep us in the dark, out of the circle of discussion, and to remove us from the equation in the future".
    He's poison, and enough said.

^^ A quick look at Heyman's CV certainly seems to back your assertion !

After reading Heymen's CV, the issue may be more insidious than I thought.

Perhaps my premise about the NDP using wildlife management to facilitate "reconciliation" is incorrect.

Instead of using wildlife management to facilitate "reconciliation"; perhaps the NDP is using "reconciliation" to facilitate wildlife management...with an eye to managing wildlife by ending hunting.

A crafty and sinister manoeuvre to be sure!

^^ A quick look at Heyman's CV certainly seems to back your assertion !

After reading Heymen's CV, the issue may be more insidious than I thought.

Perhaps my premise about the NDP using wildlife management to facilitate "reconciliation" is incorrect.

Instead of using wildlife management to facilitate "reconciliation"; perhaps the NDP is using "reconciliation" to facilitate wildlife management...with an eye to managing wildlife by ending hunting.

A crafty and sinister manoeuvre to be sure!
    Unfortunately, he is my local mla for the ndp.
    I had the opportunity/misfortune to speak to him twice, at my door, during his campaigning, and I took a lot of his time on both of those occasions.
    The GBear, and lack of FN reporting were only 2 of many concerns I wanted to discuss with him.
    (I was fine with GBear and having to take the meat out, but still feel that they need to be managed thru hunting as well etc)
    Habitat was another.
    Anyways, it was very apparent that he did "not" want to discuss or worse, not even give any "thought/consideration" to what I wanted to present to him.
    And, on top of that, he assured me that although he "does not hunt" (big problem right there folks!), that he had many friends
    from where he came from up north that did, and "valued" their rights to hunt.
    Well, I guess he may "not be lying on that point".
    Like a snake in the grass, he used words to give a description of his values, but left out "interpretation".
    I suspect now, "his friends who hunt" were in fact FN, not non FN.
    And, when bringing up FN issues with him, he had a "big zero" to that conversation.
    He then just wanted to "walk away" from any or all of that type of discussion.
    Doesn't that seem to be the case even now....hmmmm.
    Heyman is Our biggest problem in BC for hunting in the future.
    Wait til GO's see Goat hunting become banned.
    For many, that will put them "out of business", and their territories "useless to sell" EXCEPT (and read into this well folks!!),
    the territories will then be sold to the "only buyers in town".....guess who....
    The Anti's like RainCoast etc!!!!
    Think long and hard folks on that.