Thread: Willing to help

Willing to help

Hey guys
    new to the forum and new to the BC hunting scene. I just moved to the Okanagan from Alberta. I've been hunting for the last 10 years out there and looking forward to hunting in the province I was born and raised in. Like most of the guys and girls on here hunting is my life, I try and hunt year round anywhere I can. I'm no expert but in the last 10 years I have spent a lot of time afield and in my opinion that's the only way you can become a better hunter. Unfortunately due to BC's crazy 6 month and a day rule I can't hunt as a resident and am willing to dedicate this season to helping/mentoring any new hunters or anyone that is interested in trying it out. I have a couple of different calibers of rifles a few shotguns and some archery equipment. If you have you CORE and PAL I am willing to teach you how to be an ethical and maybe one day successful hunter haha. Currently archery hunting is my passion but I still enjoy getting out with the rife when ever I can. As far as what animals I like to hunt, if there is a season for it, I am interested in them. If you ask me it doesn't get better than hunting elk in the rut with a bow. Looking forward to becoming a part of the community and hopefully help some new comers into this (expensive lol) way of life.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Willing to help

Welcome. There is a fellow in the thread above this in the south OK that's new, maybe hit him up.

Best of luck

Welcome! And thank you for being willing to help out

Hey bud!

Can vouch for him. Solid guy who loves the outdoors.