Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tahltan Central Government Requests Immediate Hunting Ban Throughout Tahltan Territor

Re: Tahltan Central Government Requests Immediate Hunting Ban Throughout Tahltan Terr

Quote Originally Posted by Gateholio View Post
    Meh, it’s the same few members here always pouncing on any opportunity to start BCWF drama. They seem to be more interested in the drama than the actual issues.

More of a general statement, and one that I don't think a lot of current members really fully understand right now. I'm far from anyone who would be labelled as that, and would just really want to know what the general direction to deal with the 'actual issues' are. No harm meant, just would be concerned with knowing as there sure seems to be a lot of confusion these days.
    Last edited by Rackmastr; 08-29-2018 at 01:53 PM.

Re: Tahltan Central Government Requests Immediate Hunting Ban Throughout Tahltan Terr

Quote Originally Posted by 338win mag View Post
    BCWF only represents about 40% of resident hunters, although those 40% deserve to know.
    Let us know what you find out with your queries, tia
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Ha, wasn't talking about you.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by boxhitch View Post
    Let us know what you find out with your queries, tia
    I dont have any queries.

Sooooo, request to ban resident hunters, treaties that can screw resident hunters, residents getting screwed out of fishing privilage, BC residents getting screwed over for employment (see pipeline thread) waiting for the other shoe to drop.....priceless.

Sooooo, request to ban resident hunters, treaties that can screw resident hunters, residents getting screwed out of fishing privilage, BC residents getting screwed over for employment (see pipeline thread) waiting for the other shoe to drop.....priceless.
    What about non-resident hunters or just hunters in general, rather than using the term 'resident' in front of everything....

Quote Originally Posted by Rackmastr View Post
    What about non-resident hunters or just hunters in general, rather than using the term 'resident' in front of everything....
    Your right sorry about that, I figure non residents differently.

Your right sorry about that, I figure non residents differently.
    Understood. I hope that one day we can scrub the 'resident hunter' term that seems to get used and over-used....likely a dream lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rackmastr View Post
    Thanks Rackmastr....some don’t seem to get that hunting rules & regulations apply the same to all.

Quote Originally Posted by bearvalley View Post
    Thanks Rackmastr....some don’t seem to get that hunting rules & regulations apply the same to all.
    I also think that you are already representing non-resident hunters just fine. With that said, respectfully, why dont you give a simple briefing as to where those similarities are between non resident/resident?