Thread: New Hunter - South Okanagan

New Hunter - South Okanagan

Howdy all,

Would like to take a moment and say thank you for having me. Just got my Hunters Number and looking forward to the season ahead. I am 33 years old and a new hunter in the South Okanagan area looking for link up with experienced hunters who don't mind showing a new guy the ropes. I have my own gear (ie. rifle, back pack, survival gear etc.) and looking for new friends to share this with.

Cheers!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: New Hunter - South Okanagan

Hey mike,

Head over to the south okanagan sportsman's association in Oliver. Bunch of great people. I had thr pleasure of spending a day with them during this years sheep count. Lots of nice people with lots of wisdom to share.

Chris

Re: New Hunter - South Okanagan

Hey Mike
    not sure what area you are in but I just moved to Peachland. I just just from Alberta so my season is a right off so I'd be glad to help ya out. I'm a pretty pragmatic hunter, I take advantage of any archery seasons, do a fair bit of rifle hunting as well. Elk are my favorite animal to hunt, probably sheep next and then Mule deer. I process all of my own meat as well except for doing sausage, but that might come depending on the situation in the Okanagan for sausage makers. I do work out of town but am home 10 days out of the month, if you are interested in meeting up let me know.