Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets see your Dog/Puppy Photos

Re: Lets see your Dog/Puppy Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan f. View Post
    He was born with a base narrow jaw, and a slight under bite. At 12weeks it wasn't very serious. But by 4months it had gotten bad. 1rst surgery was to remove his puppy canines, second was to file down and cap his adult canines. Add in a puppy cold and neutering and his seen a lot of the vet in his short life!

But he is almost 9months now. All healthy. Vet bills are mostly paid off. And his general training (going pee outside, recall, sit/stay, soft mouth etc) is solid. So time to get going on birds. He probably wont get out this season unfortunately. But that's just life.
    Nine months of age is a good time to get a dog out for their first season. The birds will teach him more than we can at that age. If you can't get out at all, maybe a hunting buddy can take him along for a few outings.

This is my Tucker boy the first day I picked him up

Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster

Quote Originally Posted by BRvalley View Post
    This is my Tucker boy the first day I picked him up

tucker is the cutest thing ever!

This is Juno. The only thing she’s good for is vacuuming up the food my daughter throws.

Quote Originally Posted by mastercaster View Post
    Nine months of age is a good time to get a dog out for their first season. The birds will teach him more than we can at that age. If you can't get out at all, maybe a hunting buddy can take him along for a few outings.
    We're still going to get him out a bit. Just not expecting too much from him. It'll be fun regardless haha

Sorry to hear of yr pups medical issues. Where did you get home from??? I have a female pp amazing dog can't go wrong with this breed natural ability is amazing land or water fur or feather so much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Sorry to hear of yr pups medical issues. Where did you get home from??? I have a female pp amazing dog can't go wrong with this breed natural ability is amazing land or water fur or feather so much fun!
    Out here in Alberta. Possibly the same person you got yours? I know of two running around BC chasing birds haha.

It is what it is. Money comes and goes haha. He's all healthy now so that's what's important.

The breader was very upfront and honest with us through the whole process from start to finish. We chose to take a gamble and it got worse. That's life. Even so, the breader offered to take him back and refund us, if the medical bills were out of our price range (they just wanted what's best for the pup). By then though, he was part of the family. Loved him too much to send him back. We made the right choice. They are an amazing breed and he's a damn good boy.

This 10lb Morky, (yorkie/maltese) turns 5 next month with no signs of slowing down..

Does 800ft plus of elevation almost every day..

Great mouser in camp!

I could go on and on...

He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

This was my boy Buckley. He passed a little over a year ago. Lots of good times together

My new girl Jessie. She just turned 4 months

Last edited by Ron.C; 08-21-2018 at 07:06 PM.

Nice buck! Real nice chocolate lab! Are you going to bring him to that retrieving clinic this coming weekend in Abbotsford?