Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Quail, pheasant hunting okanagan

Re: Quail, pheasant hunting okanagan

I was just at a navhda trial with a PP out of cedarwoods he was a fantastic dog,

Quote Originally Posted by Uglydog View Post
    I was just at a navhda trial with a PP out of cedarwoods he was a fantastic dog,
    Nice we just did our NAVHDA natural ability in august. She got a 112 prize 1

Quote Originally Posted by bubba350 View Post
    Nice we just did our NAVHDA natural ability in august. She got a 112 prize 1
    Nice work on the prize 1. Did you run yours down in Washington? I have a 1 yr old PP here in Abbotsford that I ran at the NAVDA chapter in Alberta in August also earning a 112 prize 1. Would you be interested in meeting up around Kamloops some time? I've been trying to sort out where to get into some upland birds. I don't mind driving as there isn't much in the valley here.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Nice work on the prize 1. Did you run yours down in Washington? I have a 1 yr old PP here in Abbotsford that I ran at the NAVDA chapter in Alberta in August also earning a 112 prize 1. Would you be interested in meeting up around Kamloops some time? I've been trying to sort out where to get into some upland birds. I don't mind driving as there isn't much in the valley here.
    nice work. Ya im a member in washington. they are a great chapter very helpful and have great training days. We mostly will be hunting waterfowl with her but would like to get out on some upland too. Pm me and we can see if we can arrange something

This thread's a few years old now but if any of you guys still get the dogs out after some birds, Id love to link up for a bird hunt this season! Got a gsp last october but he was just a pup so couldnt take him out so this will be his first season. I usually hammer the grouse out in region 5 but my whole usual area burned down and closed off. Going to venture into new areas this year and maybe try to get after the quail too. PM me if anyone wants to try and link up!