Thread: Now this crap

Now this crap

https://www.100milefreepress.net/new...oose-hunt-ban/

I have a draw in 711. Wonder how many blockades I'm going to have to rally through.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Now this crap

same article in the province if you want to chime in:
    https://theprovince.com/pmn/news-pmn...b8c1c#comments

Heard on the radio that it sounds like the government may be caving to the FNs pressure now and will be revoking some of the issued LEH authorizations so if you have one you may want to check into it a little further. Some areas were being pulled until mid october.

In the end, it’s going to be the nation picking up the pieces from the fallout of B.C.’s mismanagement of moose,” Alphonse said. “We welcome all other First Nations to join us in this effort.”
    The announcement comes a week after the government announced closures and restrictions to several limited-entry moose hunts in the Chilcotin this fall.

this part i find really interesting as well they say in the article that the government isn't doing anything so they are taking action yet it than says that they make this announcement after the bc government made leh restriction.
    the more you give the FN the more they think they can take.once FN realize hey they put restrictions lets to ban it knowing that are dumbass no backbone government will just cave and give this to them!

It's only a matter of time before there's a shootout between some hunters and an illegal Indian blockade. I always think about that guy that cut up their blockade with a saw and then drove around them with his travel trailer in tow. We need more people like that.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    It's only a matter of time before there's a shootout between some hunters and an illegal Indian blockade. I always think about that guy that cut up their blockade with a saw and then drove around them with his travel trailer in tow. We need more people like that.
    There is a lot more then the few you hear about that cross their blockades

I know a few crews that FN’s avoided confrontation with in a hurry when they came to cross the blockade. They still had to hunt in shifts so FN did not screw with the camp and yes they had visitors.

They are not the fearless braves Jel makes them out to be. Just like most people when they are met with a situation where odds are not in their favour during conflict they avoid it

I would not be trying to stop these big rednecks either lol