Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Russm86 Trail Cam Pics 2018

Re: Russm86 Trail Cam Pics 2018

That's a big buck. Good luck I hope you tag him this year. Thanks for sharing very nice pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Tam Slam View Post
    Haha you never know!

Shoulder mount for surreeee

Where do you get your 50lb salt blocks from? Heading up to the loops this weekend!

To answer the crane question, I’m pretty sure those are “sandhill cranes” otherwise known as “rib-eye of the sky”
    The Horse Barn or Peavey Mart are the 2 places I usually get all my salt and feed from. Peavey Mart is generally a couple $ cheaper but can get picked over pretty quick and they don't always restock immediately, been in there a couple times and they had next to nothing left. Never known Horse Barn to run out of anything and they will bring it out to your vehicle and load it for you.

I am really starting to think above all else that these trail cam threads are starting to be my favorite, nothing more interesting than seeing what members are stalking and if they are successful on their target animals.

seems that I need to put a lot more trail cameras out as this is almost as enjoyable as hunting itself.

Nice, does get the blood flowing

Well done man! always that more rewarding when you get one that you've seen on cam and WANTED and it all happens, oh and you put in the time!
    All the best!
    IMD

Awesome! Very active property.
    Sometimes she goes, sometimes she don't go. That's just the way she goes Ricky

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    I am really starting to think above all else that these trail cam threads are starting to be my favorite, nothing more interesting than seeing what members are stalking and if they are successful on their target animals.

seems that I need to put a lot more trail cameras out as this is almost as enjoyable as hunting itself.
    Yea, it's an entirely new addiction! haha

You're running some quality trail cameras for sure! Great pics...
    I have also had problems with cattle destroying my baits and salt blocks. Have had to have a few talks with my neighbours...
    Have also lost a couple of cameras to bears!
    Good luck on that 5X6.