Thread: Logan Lake 3D Aug.25-26

Logan Lake 3D Aug.25-26

I just heard that Highland Valley Archers are putting on a 3D shoot August 25-26. Should be a good one just before we all head out into the hills for the real deal.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Logan Lake 3D Aug.25-26

AUG 25/26 1st annual “Foxhunt”

Weekend shoot, combining scores for both days for first place category shooting.
    •Camp out
    •Hunter scoring - 11 ring counts for 11, 8pt and 10 ring both count as 10 point, a hit on foam anywhere else is a negative 5, and a no shot or refuse to shoot is a negative 2.
    •20 targets (min) on east side course at the highland valley archery range.
    •Honouring the Fox’s, both Jim and Rebecca for 132 years of keeping this awesome club and range together.
    •shoot the course as many times as you like, no mulligans, no second shot.
    Rangefinders and optics allowed.
    $10 per round for adults, $7 for 16 years old and under. Submit one score per day to be tallied.
    •come out either day if you can’t make both. With Hunter scoring - chances are a good one day score could put you in the top 3 for a ribbon or plaque.

I think the Sunday shooting should be done by 1pm and ceremonies over by 2:30. To allow anyone driving, time to get home.

We are trying to put together a fun dinner on Saturday but also having concerns with the fire ban, at the least we will have snacks, drinks and bottled water with sandwiches.
    At best we will have a bbq with salad and sides. (We will add to this thread as it goes along before the shoot)

Looking forward to seeing everyone - registration starts at 5pm Friday evening aug 24.

Re: Logan Lake 3D Aug.25-26

I plan to be there and will donate a "Woodturned Bowl" for a raffle prize .
    Cheers
    REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab on --

Group Memberships.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC
    Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
    BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC