Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Donald jr is back

Re: Donald jr is back

How is he good for your regular bc resident hunter?

Pemby_mess Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Lol "weasel" Looks like a great guy to me, I would love to have him in my hunting camp.... Ok why in your mind is he a weasel ?
    I'd love to share a campfire with the guy! Hell, I'd be happy for his dad to come by for a beer or two. That's not the same thing as being happy that their grandiose image is being used to represent BC hunters. Just cause you like somebody doesn't mean they will be good at what you want them to do. Same thing means, just cause you don't like somebody, doesn't mean they won't be good at what it is they can do for you.

A guy like DJTJ is the last thing BC hunters, already suffering an image problem, need to rally around as a symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pemby_mess View Post
    I'd love to share a campfire with the guy! Hell, I'd be happy for his dad to come by for a beer or two. That's not the same thing as being happy that their grandiose image is being used to represent BC hunters. Just cause you like somebody doesn't mean they will be good at what you want them to do. Same thing means, just cause you don't like somebody, doesn't mean they won't be good at what it is they can do for you.

A guy like DJTJ is the last thing BC hunters, already suffering an image problem, need to rally around as a symbol.
    Firstly he is not a BC hunter, we are not suffering an image problem, are you and Danny actually hunters,never seen you post a pic or hunting story....
    Its you leftist fools that are looking /creating problems where there are NONE!

As a sandy hook denier I can understand how you could be deaf to public image.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_29 View Post
    As a sandy hook denier I can understand how you could be deaf to public image.
    Lol just because I followed the facts and realized the school in the attack was not even operating at the time of the shooting, it was a drill , maybe you should do some of your own research... Our public image is doing great, don't know what you are talking about, please post up something to back up your claim......

Clearly whatever I post doesnt have to be based in fact if we're playing by your rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_29 View Post
    Clearly whatever I post doesnt have to be based in fact if we're playing by your rules.

Stop making my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Lol "weasel" Looks like a great guy to me, I would love to have him in my hunting camp.... Ok why in your mind is he a weasel ?
    Hey Spy-don't waste your time arguing with the Liberals!

On-
    Jr. & brother hunting Dinosaurs, Sabre-tooth Tigers & Woolly Mammoths.
    Fully documented with photos.
    Here’s one.

Liberal reaction.
    These are the same type of people that gave Okie-Doke & Pretty Boy the ultimate power.
    “Yes these are endangered species & the killers should be fined & jailed.”
    Thank God the brothers live in the US & not in Canada.

Trump's Sons Kill a Triceratops on Hunting Safari - Liberals Believe, And They're Very Upset
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4Mi4ocyDw
    Last edited by mpotzold; 08-22-2018 at 06:43 PM.
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Im not really sure how everybody is so gung ho about this guy when his old man is trying to drive our country into the ground.I know were not helping having a boy as PM