Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald jr is back

Re: Donald jr is back

Quote Originally Posted by kootenaihunter View Post
    Not exactly the brand name I'd want associated with hunting in Canada, we already have enough bad press. We never seem to win.
    Would you say the same thing if it was Justin Trudeau son that was doing the hunting ?
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Are you really comparing Trumps public approval to Trudeau's? I don't agree with him on alot of things either, but these two are not comparable.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Are you really comparing Trumps public approval to Trudeau's? I don't agree with him on alot of things either, but these two are not comparable.
    Ignorance and bias in one post....

Most Canadian's that support Trump don't blast their horn. This is often revealed as the silent majority, the same majority that elected Trump despite all the noise of how horrible he is.... You're bias will be challenged in understanding this.

Desiring Trudeau's sympathy in advocating for licenced hunting is a fool's errand. Name one instance where his government has legislated stronger protections for licenced hunting.

Standing outside BC after living there for twenty years, the view west is depressing. At least buy yourself some lube.

I'm not sure what about my post is ignorant or biased, but ok.

And are you claiming to not be biased?

Also last I checked not a single Canadian voted for Trump, beacuse, well, different country and all that. I'll try to not be condescending, but being called ignorant doesn't put me in a great mood.

Who is this "silent majority" of Canadians that support Trump? Where do these numbers come from? Or do you just "feel" like it's true?

I won't get drawn into a trump debate, cause he's not Canadian. If you don't like Trudeau make sure you vote.

Getting to know Jr.
    -on bowhunting
    http://www.bowhunter.com/tactics/bow...venue-redneck/
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    Would you say the same thing if it was Justin Trudeau son that was doing the hunting ?
    Nope, because Trudeau is not being treated like the scum of the earth by the media like the Trump family is. Just pointing out the obvious bad press that hunting, associated with DJTJ will bring.

I'm sure there's a fair amount of anti's that voted for Trudeau, so if he was hunting, I'm sure many would condemn it, but it maybe would start conversations about those on the fence, etc.

I'm not personally attached to DJTJ hunting, good for him, just pointing out the reaction in the media and the unfortunate collateral damage to the hunting image. Nothing we can do about it though, comes with the territory.

Well said.

It's unfortunate that we have to care about public opinion, but it's a reality. And the Trump name is public opinion poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Well said.

It's unfortunate that we have to care about public opinion, but it's a reality. And the Trump name is public opinion poison.
    Agreed. Having that weasel associated with anything is poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_29 View Post
    Agreed. Having that weasel associated with anything is poison.
    Lol "weasel" Looks like a great guy to me, I would love to have him in my hunting camp.... Ok why in your mind is he a weasel ?

Purely based on physical appearance, I can only imagine what his popularity would be among bc residents...having him attached to anything is not a good thing for it in BC. I sure as shit don't want to be attached to this guy who is the epitome of a "trophy hunter"