Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald jr is back

Donald jr is back

Welcome back jr, thx for supporting our hurting guide outfitters!

Hope you have a successful hunt!

The anti hunting Georgia straight is all over it...

Pledge you support here if you want..

https://www.facebook.com/georgiastra...action_generic
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Donald jr is back

Good to hear!

The hunt video #78 POST is a classic from last year's hunt.
    http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showth...t=donald+trump
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Lol unbelievable all the anti hunting comments on the Facebook link by all the sheeple.....i wonder how many of these people are vegan....

I hope he has a great hunt and leaves a big tip in US dollars.
    Use Enough Dog !!

Jr rocks, the best to Jr and his team for not being afraid to share hunting as a sport, this is supportive and openly promoting hunting as a tool for conservation purposes along with it.
    Jel -- Donny Jr knows Bo folks! --- the best for Donny -- Amen

“People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

That is the most balanced mainstream reporting EVER!
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Seriously? Let's think about this for a moment.

The Trump name is poison to the general public in Canada. Remember that's the general public, not everyone.

We'll never have the votes from the Anti's right? We need support from the general public, right? So why hitch your wagon to Trump jr? He's not the only rich American hunting here, so why celebrate him? Just to "stick it" to a certain group?

We need the support of people who are on the fence when it comes to hunting, cause we know we have the support of other hunters, and we'll never get the support of Anti's, so why bring this up at all? To make people mad? That's petty, and not helpful.
    Last edited by Apollo; 08-22-2018 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Seriously? Let's think about this for a moment.

The Trump name is poison to the general public in Canada. Remember that's the general public, not everyone.

We'll never have the votes from the Anti's right? We need support from the general public, right? So why hitch your wagon to Trump jr? He's not the only rich American hunting here, so why celebrate him? Just to "stick it" to a certain group?

We need the support of people who are on the fence when it comes to hunting, cause we know we have the support of other hunters, and we'll never get the support of Anti's, so why bring this up at all? To make people mad? That's pretty, and not helpful.
    I would have to say I agree with this.. Hunting in BC is under attack (on multiple fronts) as well as guns too, and like most things political the battle will be won or lost in the court of public opinion - we need as many everyday non hunters on our side as we can get. Whether you like him or not, Trump is bad press for us period.

Not exactly the brand name I'd want associated with hunting in Canada, we already have enough bad press. We never seem to win.