Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mystery ranch marshall

Mystery ranch marshall

Anyone else have anything to say about this wonderful packsack.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Mystery ranch marshall

A great pack! Last year I bought a new exo pack and have been very happy with it. I somehow wasn't aware of the marshall when I bought my exo! I saw one after and figured the choice would have been close if I were comparing the two models. My son started shopping for a new pack this spring for a sheep hunt and was looking to buy used. He found a marshall and I have fondled it many times. He left this morning on his hunt but not before I put the loaded 60lb pack on to get a feel for it. Felt pretty damn good! Don't think a guy can go wrong with one.

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Ive owned or do own MR Nice/5500, MR Guide light/marshall, Exo MG 5500, SG-Sky Talus 6900, Kuiu and still the most comfortable pack for me is the MR Nice frame, the Exo Mountain Gear and or the SG were a very close second.

One thing I find strange is my Nice frame/waist belt is a medium and fits me like a glove but I can't even get the Guide Light medium done up ?

I think someone has to lose some weight
    Last edited by Weatherby Fan; 08-11-2018 at 08:22 AM.
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Have the Marshall pack as well. It's been great however I did break the top part of the frame packing out a moose last year. Grabbed where I shouldn't have taking it off and snapped the top piece that sticks up for the shoulder take up straps. Haven't hounded MR to fix it yet. I have a bandaid solution for now

I bought a Marshall this past off season and just used it for the first time on a 12 day sheep hunt. I was very impressed with the pack and very happy with my decision. It was very comfortable and worked well. Seems like a good durable pack.

I have about 12 days on mine(not including training) and no complaints. I've probably been running between 60-70lbs on average.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

I bought one this year from rampart and I’m really happy with it. The terra frame is a new bag that is a bit smaller and really nice also.

Have had a Marshall and pintler now for over 2 years. Very happy with both packs. Did take a bit to get it fit properly for myself, but am now very satisfied. I have been doing lots of walking with it this summer with weight up to 100 lbs, and it has been as comfortable as 100 lbs. can be. Have packed 1 deer and 1 elk on my pintler, and 1 sheep on my marshall.

I just packed out my third goat with mine this weekend. Baught it last year and hunting a lot with it very happy with this pack. High quality and very comfortable!

Quote Originally Posted by Skeena Shooter View Post
    I just packed out my third goat with mine this weekend. Baught it last year and hunting a lot with it very happy with this pack. High quality and very comfortable!
    Congrats! Hope there’s a story coming...