Thread: 6-9 zone K goats

6-9 zone K goats

I'm just wondering if any goat hunters out there have hunted the Kleanza creek system(just out of Terrace) for goats, I drew a LEH for zone K of 6-9 and a Kispiox moose LEH for the rut. Me and my family are planning a combined hunt and i was wondering if anyone knew if that logging road is active now or what kind of condition it may be in.
    Thanks

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 6-9 zone K goats

Not 100% sure if they are logging up Kleanza a but the road is in good shape and decent access.

Oh great, thanks for that, the road seems like it go's way back there. I tried to apply for zone k of 6-15 which is up the Kasiks, but when the results came in, zone K of 6-09 was what I ended up with, screwd it up some how, Have you been on the road recently?

Kleanza road is usually OK, gets the odd rock slide now and then and the fall rainy season usually makes a washout or two.

There is a wildfire burning at the end of the road....other side of the Copper River. I would guess that perhaps the road is getting used to observe the fire's status.
    A spiritual being trying to have a human experience