Thread: Zeiss 15x45 or 20x75 Diascope spotting scope

Zeiss 15x45 or 20x75 Diascope spotting scope

Does any one out there on HBC have one of this type of spotting scope ?
    Please PM me asap
    Thanks
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Zeiss 15x45 or 20x75 Diascope spotting scope

I had the 20-75x85 diascope but sold it last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Kootenaykid85 View Post
    I had the 20-75x85 diascope but sold it last year?
    PM sent
    Thanks
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

I have the 15-45x65. It’s been a great scope. There’s been times when I wanted mor power but not often. It’s definitely good enough for the deer elk sheep and goat hunts I’ve been on.
    Pm incomeing
    WSSBC Life Member
    WSSBC Monarch Member
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brew View Post
    I have the 15-45x65. It’s been a great scope. There’s been times when I wanted mor power but not often. It’s definitely good enough for the deer elk sheep and goat hunts I’ve been on.
    Pm incomeing
    PM coming back at you
    thanks

I had the 20-75x85mm up until last year and sold it to my buddy. Best scope Ive ever owned hands down

What did zeiss have to say today 358?
    WSSBC Life Member
    WSSBC Monarch Member
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brew View Post
    What did zeiss have to say today 358?
    Called and left message . Head of the service dept called back and left me a message saying he's talking to the head of Ziess Canada sales rep who's been at it for over 25+ years . He understand the problem and want it fixed asap . There sending me a prepaid weight bill for air freight to get the spotting scope back to there , fingers crossed .
    Will be calling them back in the am .
    Keep you posted .

Some problem with the eyepiece ?
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Quote Originally Posted by boxhitch View Post
    Some problem with the eyepiece ?
    Yes new style warranty replacement not locking into scope body