Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sockeye tomorrow

Re: Sockeye tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by curly top View Post
    North Arm towards Iona was lights out for us today. Easy limits to 12. Lost several too. Extra Attractors below hootch presentations helped a ton im sure. 30 to 65 feet for most action.

Diesel all over in the lower river from a Tug that went down last night. Nasty.

Released a spring to save a Whale.
    Save the whales lol..was it rough out today? Man those silver socks taste amazing! I BBQd one on tinfoil with salt, peeper, green onions and butter and it tasted like the finest strip loin steak..
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

I was out today, was slow but holy helicopters etc buzzing around, thought it was Vietnam
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

I guy I went with said the helicopters and planes were whale spotters ..they would radio the RIBs with tourists when they saw anything ..
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

Fraser was bumping last night in chwk.

5 people in the boat. 10 sockeye in 1.5 hours.
    Good Old Outdoors "I was so puckered up down betweenst my butt cheeks I could have made a world class diamond that Beyonce herself couldn't even handle."

Quote Originally Posted by Gone_Fishin_ View Post
    Fraser was bumping last night in chwk.

5 people in the boat. 10 sockeye in 1.5 hours.
    Yup, all week it’s been lights out. I haven’t even seen a fist fight yet!

Just got in from Chilliwack, there was a few caught when I got to gill rd but not much going on, couldn’t be bothered to push in to one of the “good spots” so I hung out for a bit and headed home, going to hit the salt on Saturday, I seem to better for sockeyes out there.

Lots sockeye around the island!!!
    renfrew on fire!!
    Blacktailaholic

Son and I got 3 tonight on the way to Hope. Took a couple hours. Not many others caught fish. Hopefully better by the weekend.

Went over the Port Mann last night and the river is loaded with commercial fisherman, just loaded... enjoy your time as it’s over now...
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...