Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sockeye tomorrow

Re: Sockeye tomorrow

A friend of mine was out yesterday limited out early on and said the fishing was good ? Hmm I guess it depends on where you fish and how lucky you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Liveforthehunt View Post
    A friend of mine was out yesterday limited out early on and said the fishing was good ? Hmm I guess it depends on where you fish and how lucky you are.
    same story as myself. a friend got out early.. said he got his sockeye farther up. I got none.
    crossed the river a few times today, saw Gill netters from Golden ears down through Richmond.
    Get it on the ground, that's when the work starts

Its a tough fish, some catching but not lights out it was longer than expected to get limit, I think its early more fish coming

Quote Originally Posted by whitespringer View Post
    Anybody know if you can fish Laidlaw yet? As I recall, that bar was accessible later than others as you had to wade a pretty good stretch of water.
    tight lines...

laidlaw was tough some catching but most empty handed

3 guys, 6 in the cooler in 45 minutes last night. Chilliwack mid river area.

Might be a bit slower today with commercial open yesterday, however in saying that. Almost all the fish we got had net marks all over so some are making it through.
    Good Old Outdoors "I was so puckered up down betweenst my butt cheeks I could have made a world class diamond that Beyonce herself couldn't even handle."

yup net marks and small probably under 4lbs squezzed through a net probably 3 year olds

3 guys last night for 3 hours. Touched 1 fish for a few seconds and that was it. Seen 1 fish hooked/landed in the 20+ boats around us between 4-7:30....

Hopefully today is better.... we will see.
    Good Old Outdoors "I was so puckered up down betweenst my butt cheeks I could have made a world class diamond that Beyonce herself couldn't even handle."

Anyone been out fishing the mouth of the Fraser this week, was out last weekend, wondering if it’s picked up a bit?

guest Guest

South arm has been great to those hitting day light bite. Then it can be hours and hours of nothing then boom lights out fish on every where. 50- 70 feet our best. Some good springs in the mix plus the odd hatch coho.
    Over time T 10 to North arm will start to build better.
    Good luck.
    CT

guest Guest

North Arm towards Iona was lights out for us today. Easy limits to 12. Lost several too. Extra Attractors below hootch presentations helped a ton im sure. 30 to 65 feet for most action.

Diesel all over in the lower river from a Tug that went down last night. Nasty.

Released a spring to save a Whale.