Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mu 5-1

Re: Mu 5-1

There was a young boar grizzly spotted behind Sheridan lake this spring. But i have spent countless hours hunting fishing up their and never seen one.

Quote Originally Posted by wos View Post
    There was a young boar grizzly spotted behind Sheridan lake this spring. But i have spent countless hours hunting fishing up their and never seen one.
    I have only seen sign of grizzly st the end of the lake and other than the claw Mark's on the tree I havent seen a grizzly around there either but I know they ate there!

Isnt ruth lake area 5-2? Not sure what's gonna be left to hunt in around there with a fire blazing in the area. Evacuations occurring now....

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
    Isnt ruth lake area 5-2? Not sure what's gonna be left to hunt in around there with a fire blazing in the area. Evacuations occurring now....
    I could be mistaken if the MU 5-1 as it shows 100 mile in 5-1 but maybe Ruth lake is MU 5-2. Where abouts are the fires burning? Hopefully not too close to Ruth lake

Quote Originally Posted by BStrachan View Post
    I could be mistaken if the MU 5-1 as it shows 100 mile in 5-1 but maybe Ruth lake is MU 5-2. Where abouts are the fires burning? Hopefully not too close to Ruth lake
    All of the 500 rd is getting evacd...so Wilcox etc all the way through to basically the other end in LLH Murphy lake area. The fire is around lang lake and schoolhouse park. Ruth is currently ok.

Not too much you can access from Ruth lake.

Except for some back trails... closest area is the 500 road. But lots of areas to explore up there ( bring a bear tag) Though I didn’t see many deer up there last fall.
    Side note:
    I’ve always wondered if deer island held deer in the fall. Seen them swim across the lake lots.....

It’s worth the trip