Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leaving your ATV while you hike in

Re: Leaving your ATV while you hike in

How does theft insurance work on ATV? Can it be tied into your ICBC papers or is this a private sort of thing?

I have a 1991 Suzuki ATV. I could leave the key in it and nobody would touch it
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Big Lew View Post
    I've seen quads parked in the open, in amongst the trees, including with camo covers, and I even
    saw one parked right in the middle of the old road along the east side of the Fraser and downstream
    from the Alexander bridge. None had been vandalized. The one in the middle of the road was stone
    cold. I was able to get around it and when I came back several hours later it was still there...seemed
    strange enough to me that I reported it to the Hope RCMP in case someone was missing. Never heard
    anything so I assume it had broken down and the rider went for help.
    that could be bite atv too...can you get locator chip for atv too pretty cheap i guess??

op where your headed you sent me maps...anybody there can afford there own atv..in that location i would leave key in ignition not kidding..ps i may need to double with you not kidding.
    i can talk to the band for you aswell great men...all team.

I usually just run a cable lock through the rim and suspension, park it out of sight and head hunting! Some fantastic ideas mentioned though.

not a doubt in my mind

ps please do not post location or target game i helped in trust see you there.

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    ps please do not post location or target game i helped in trust see you there.

Where? What game?
    I’m heading From PG to Sylvester rd In mission to chase rabbit and catch monster rainbows

I leave my sxs stashed in the bush all summer, only thing I'm concerned about is rats or bears eating something.

Yes have hunted the area many of years ... very friendly in that area of you are generous with the brains and nose etc. They have a cooler at the end of the road couldn't be a better spot ... please don't bring the army though would he my first year being skunked in 20+ years