Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: important..urgent..help needed..now

Re: important..urgent..help needed..now

I haven't seen it on fb, does huntingbc.ca have a group? I'd gladly share it.

Steven good of you to do this for fellow HBC member John ! Bloody shame that people do this, take what's not theirs !
    Hope your health get's better Steven !
    Arctic Lake

cant seem to find the link on FB. its a long weekend so a lot of people out an about in BC and AB in the bushing exploring.

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY, DO NOT SPECULATE, JUST WHAT IS POSTED HERE, PLEASE.ALL WILL BE REVEALED IN APPROPRIATE.TIMING.

"BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THE WHITE PICKUP FLAT DECK WITH CUSTOM REAR TURN SIGNALS, SEE ORIGINAL POST REGARDING HEADACHE RACK, LICENSE PLATES ON TRUCK WHEN STOLEN "

Thank you HBC members, from John..one of us.
    A new picture of " the truck " will be out today.

Steven

Bumppty bumpbump

Man I am so sorry to hear this. That's absolutely terrible. I will definitely keep an eye out. You never know where it could end up. Please keep us up to date and share pictures when you can and a Facebook post so we can get it viral.

I hope your healing up well srupp!

Pics are a must! I will keep an eye out but a picture speaks a thousand words!

If you need help posting pictures up please feel free to PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by DarekG View Post
    Pics are a must! I will keep an eye out but a picture speaks a thousand words!

If you need help posting pictures up please feel free to PM me.
    Thanks..expecting photo of truck tonight, I will contact you for posting help..
    Photos are up on facebook
    Cheers
    Steven

There are several good photos on JOHN REYNOLDS facebook from August 2..how can we put them from there to here?
    Anyone know?
    THANK YOU
    steven

Found it and shared. John's profile can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/john.reynol...3yth5Q&fref=nf

The original post regarding the truck is a few down, on August 2nd.

The truck photos and his recent updates are below.

UPDATE AUG 4/2018********
    RE: STOLEN DODGE RAM 3500 DUAL TIRE DIESEL WHITE CAB FLAT DECK REAR
    The Truck is CONFIRMED SEPARATED from the camper. Photo’s have been changed to focus on the truck. Update on Camper below.

Oncoming picture: unique features: Plate in front because required in BC. Yes, plates may have changed or been removed, but it may still be there – VA7POJ white plate, blue letters. LARGE size of headache rack is clear in this picture, aftermarket lights in the lower bumper flanking the plate, and towing mirrors are old school!
    Passenger side view: unique features: Custom aluminum box CHECKER PLATE TEXTURE under the flat deck between cab body and tires. A harder to view feature because of the cargo in the pictures is the 100L blue tank (water/methanol) that is tucked up to the headache rack/cab. Cargo may be gone, but tank would need to be there to run the truck.
    Driver side view: does not have the custom box added underneath so you can compare the difference to the passenger view.
    We don’t want to limit where people are sharing and looking, but we have reason to believe the truck (at least today) is still local, and could be being used in rural crime for hauling other stolen items such as utility trailers, boats, campers etc. So please keep an eye out for the truck regardless of what is behind it or not behind it! Extra eyes in all the outlying rural communities from Calgary is a great place to focus! (such as Beiseker, Irricana, Didsbury, Cremona, Cochrane, Okotoks, Black Diamond, Caresland, Strathmore – you get the idea).

PLEASE CONTACT THE RCMP IF YOU SPOT THIS VEHICLE!
    UPDATE AUG 4
    RE: STOLEN PUMA TOY HAULER AND QUAD – RECOVERED!!!********
    The camper AND Quad have been recovered! We are not able to disclose the location, but we do want and NEED to say – THANK YOU SOCIAL MEDIA! We were personally contacted by Rose, who had sighted our camper, and it WAS our camper! While the path to recovering the camper may or may not have come from this tip – it WAS social media sharing that had people spotting and noting this camper. Everyone out there needs to know – your eyes matter, and you are making a difference. Thank you again!

Last edited by Dash; 08-05-2018 at 01:43 AM.