Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: important..urgent..help needed..now

Re: important..urgent..help needed..now

is that springers rig?
    will be watching...probably not far airdrie or red deer Lot of theft when i worked there

No its not Springers rig...but Phil and his group..Minor league outdoors are on lookout from Red Deer
    Some north in Wainwright..some south near Suffield..dont know that many NICE AlBERTANS .
    I do not know how long John was there, I have tried to recall him..no luck ...yet
    Thanks guys..important meds for his wife..i realy cant imagine what they are going through..
    I will keep you WONDERFUL CARING folks upgraded on any news..white truck with flatdeck..Puma travel trailer..
    I am in hospital yet again 03 August for more go to sleep let the Doctors go through my body...always takes me many days to recover..so will be offline for a few.
    On a positive note it was nice that John would consider me to rally the troup..wonder who was calling me at 530 am..IT BETTER BE IMPORTANT..it truly is.
    Thanks gals..guys..Remington Jim..lol
    Cheers..proud and humbled to be part of this gang.
    Steven

Hope it's recovered quick.

My only addition would be to put a page up on Facebook and share the he'll out of it. Social media is a very effective tool, it spreads like wildfire.

Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by bigredchev View Post

My only addition would be to put a page up on Facebook and share the he'll out of it. Social media is a very effective tool, it spreads like wildfire.

Best of luck
    Done..great suggestion..apparantly no insurance..
    You guys ROCK..
    CHEERS
    Steven

jag... The sad fact is the victim is going to be charged with careless storage of firearms. So heed this, if you are visiting someplace and your vehicle is not being attended (you're sleeping in it), remove your firearms to where you are staying.////

so Jag...if im visiting rifle range...and stop for timmy coffee..meanwhile some low life breaks my car window,,or pryi locked door open,,drive away car with guns in locked trunk.....am i gonna to be
    charged with careless storage of firearms? i have doubt about that..or are ya talking about only leaving guns there over night?.

If the vehicle wasn't locked up, then it's not a break in. If the keys were in thee ignition, then it wasn't hot wired!
    -- Trigger locks?
    -- Separate shell case locked up tight.
    - ----------------------------------------------I wood think someone was checking him out over the last while b4 stolen, maybe someone he talked to?
    -- lots of things to think about?
    Jel - we keep looking and hopefully we will find his stuff --that's the main thing right now, find the truck and stuff --
    Last edited by Jelvis; 08-01-2018 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    If the vehicle wasn't locked up, then it's not a break in. If the keys were in thee ignition, then it wasn't hot wired!
    -- Trigger locks?
    -- Separate shell case locked up tight.
    - ----------------------------------------------I wood think someone was checking him out over the last while b4 stolen, maybe someone he talked to?
    -- lots of things to think about?
    Jel - we keep looking and hopefully we will find his stuff --that's the main thing right now, find the truck and stuff --
    who knows about previous status, just need to find it!
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by finngun View Post
    jag... The sad fact is the victim is going to be charged with careless storage of firearms. So heed this, if you are visiting someplace and your vehicle is not being attended (you're sleeping in it), remove your firearms to where you are staying.////

so Jag...if im visiting rifle range...and stop for timmy coffee..meanwhile some low life breaks my car window,,or pryi locked door open,,drive away car with guns in locked trunk.....am i gonna to be
    charged with careless storage of firearms? i have doubt about that..or are ya talking about only leaving guns there over night?.
    Overnight. Will have a hard time explaining the timmy thing as you know how cops think.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by bigredchev View Post

Best of luck
    Im with Big Red Chev. Not everyone sits down and enjoys their hunting fix on HBC but yes some of us do. Social Media spreads to hundreds and thousands of people by them sharing it. Pictures attached with the truck and trailer would help so people know what their looking for.
    My hunch is its not far from airdrie and is in a quonset on a farm being stripped and sold for parts.
    These thieves are out of control and a few need to be burned at the stake to get the message across what they do to the peoples lives that are affected by these Criminals.

As i told Steve yesterday there was a Black funeral Van in town that was stolen .......with a red body inside. They found it the next day with the casket still in it. Now this was a Hot item and never left the city with all the eyes open and still never caught them..

Laws have to change in this country.

The Kootenay/Boundary crew is on the lookout Steven, called my brother in Strathmore to be on the Craigslist/Kijiji lookout as well.
    Best of luck to your buddy
    (Sucks!)
    "Just ask anybody who packs a 338... the 30-06 will bounce off a grizzly!"

"I am not here to awaken sheep, I am here to awaken sleeping lions" Husky7mm